A Comprehensive List of LoL Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supervixen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

For Graves:

When smoke screen is used, even if you are not in the smoke screen and you move your cursor over to it, you lose sight as if you were in the smoke screen. (Enemy Graves)

Astronub

01-04-2012

can u add singed fling to that . When you target someone with fling (often when chasing them) you will chase them to within range then stop dead and stand there. Doesnt happen all the time but often enough to be frustrating

Verarticus

01-04-2012

Poppy's stun on her charge is occasionally activating without having a collision. And might have some collision bugs on the crystal scar.

I do have a replay but how do you want me to get it to you?

Kuama

01-04-2012

gragas passive bug. his passive often gets over taken by others or by auras as the description. annoying

DSouza

01-04-2012

On the description for Master Yi's Meditate, it says "rejuvinate".

I posted earlier but there were no posts to keep the thread active/visible.

The original thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19295649#post19295649

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

@MattDs17 - I am not 100% sure if that is a bug or if it was intended. I will ask around and see what people think before I add it

@Kuama - This is definitely not the first time I've seen comments about this; added

@Verarticus - I have seen -and- heard about this mannnnnny times, so definitely adding this; Also, a video/replay of said bug would be fantastic to have handy

@Astronub - I've had this happen with other characters that require (near) physical contact for a move to work, so adding this

@Althene - Yipes! I haven't heard of that one before o ,o;; I will nab my bro or roomie later tonight and test this out

@Kosonome - Thanks for the Poppy bugs, and SUPER thanks for the video links. That saved me a lot of time trying to reproduce and confirm that

@StrmCkr - WOW! Thats a lot of bugs! That definitely helps our cause; definitely added

Lots and lots of updates thanks to these guys! Thanks very much for the help and keep 'em comin'!

cyansylph

01-04-2012

Have a bug to report. This looks like a nice place to do it.

Xin Zhao - +% Critical damage is not functioning on attacks made with Three Talon Strike(Q). This can result in a critical on a Three Talon Strike hitting the same target for less damage than a critical hit from a normal attack.

The Thunderbolt

01-04-2012

Hope my bump will help in someway and also I'm wondering when Riot will start fixing bugs instead making new champions. A new map would be good. Magma chamber was fine project but something went wrong i think. Any idea what happened with it?

Anyways...Seriously Riot, give a break with the making of new champions. I think its time for fixes!

Kosonome

01-04-2012

Quote:
• Occasionally, a knockup-type CC will knock a champ into orbit for several seconds
Did a video about a Wukong making a knock in a game that I played 03/january, this week yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwSQdjQn1A

Sorry about FPS (not great PC), but I guess it can be seen.

GaiaMike

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosonome View Post
Did a video about a Wukong making a knock in a game that I played 03/january, this week yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwSQdjQn1A

Sorry about FPS (not great PC), but I guess it can be seen.
I found a related video with your link, so everything works out perfect anyway! Thank you

@cyansylph - I do not own Xin to test this one. I can get my friend to test this out and verify it tomorrow when she gets out of work, though

Also: added a couple more small changes involving a few typos/errors in champion tips/lore