A Comprehensive List of LoL Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kosonome

01-14-2012

Bump for great justice.

Bl00drav3n

01-14-2012

Some time ago, I posted a video on EU West that shows some Veigar-cage-champion-interactions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlD7MbBv6tk (sry for no subtitles)

3mptylord

01-14-2012

"Projectile-firing monsters fire projectiles rapidly, making a stream of particles follow the champion (cosmetic only)"

This could be considered an exploit. The "beam" of projectiles points in the direction of the target. For example, you can tell where the enemy jungler who stole you blue is because the lizards are breathing fire in their direction. The beam even arcs as they move.

Kog'Maw
Kayle can still target Kog'Maw with her ultimate whilst he is "ghouling". Alternatively, this is related to the listed bug, Kog'Maw enters his death-state even without being reduced to 0 health... even Kayle cannot protect him from whatever magical force is KO'ing Kog'Maw.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

exploits:
if a minon wave comes within attack range, that minion can aggro and attack a champion standing in that brush with out requiring line of sight.

gives away your postion { rare on some maps easiest to replicate on twisted treeline}

two champions standing in the same brush: if the enemy leaves and re-enters you loose your line of sight on them, and cannot attack them.

{ they still see you and can attack you, to regain vision you have to leave and re-enter}

the exploit on this is:
line of sight lose via fog of war or brush stops any incoming auto attacks from hitting.

oddity:
Champs standing on enemy invisble wards can some times see them, but not attack them.

Maario

01-14-2012

• Disconnecting and reconnecting can cause non-existent 'ghost' minions that are untargetable and give you false vision in fog of war

I get the above one : /

BUMP

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

bump

SnuggleParty

01-15-2012

I think I solved a few of these bugs. Here's my thread here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1710600

EDIT: The bugs I address are namely TF's passive and the "no bonus damage" bug. Others may be related.

PattyCracks

01-15-2012

Here is another bug I've had, where the chat doesn't appear during champ selection.

StrmCkr

01-15-2012

bump

MrPhyst

01-15-2012

sivir bug maybe
sivir spell shied doesnt work on zilean bombs

if i shield be4 the bomb is place i get mana but still take dmg
if i shield after the bomb is placed i get no mana and take dmg
no matter what i take dmg from bombs from zil