Shaco or Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaktavian

07-15-2010

So after playing many normal games. i have decided these two to be my favorite champs. but which ones should I be getting better with for rated matches.... willl shaco be banned to much? Is Olaf still strong against people who dont feed me?

Runix

07-15-2010

Shaco will be banned a LOT, so you should definitely find other Champions to learn. Olaf is good, but he doesn't really become powerful until late game, so he's a bit situational.

Dragonmount

07-15-2010

Why do people ban shaco.. I just don't really get it..

ZO KidKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmount View Post
Why do people ban shaco.. I just don't really get it..
his ability to down a tower after the 30min mark is fricken god like.. assuming he has made around 6k gold by that time..

Ajani Vengeant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Olaf is probably your best bet. Doubt he gets banned much except as a hate ban, and as a specific "My premade team hates you" ban.

KrupsMcGee

07-15-2010

Shaco is banned because he is not just a nuisance...he's a deadly nuisance that can equally push or backdoor towers, pick off solo pushers, defend, teamfight, jungle...everything...all before you even notice what is happening. And if you catch him...well you won't.