@Riot - Any ETA for Ranked? Don't want to spend money on an unofficial if you are...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Hey, I was wondering if there was an estimated time when ranked will be released. I am wanting to make an unofficial ladder system for DominateDominion, we already have the algorithm (thanks to RealwoflM), but I don't want to pay someone to make the script if the real ranked will be released soon. So, any word on the release of it?

Ryconn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

bump this!

Ions03

01-02-2012

bump for ranked dominion !!!!!!!!!!!

Conath

01-02-2012

i want ranked so i can see how bad i really am

DG TheFeedski

01-02-2012

It would be nice if we could get an official red response, but i'm not positive they even have an ETA. But thanks for the bumps, guys!

RealWolf M

01-02-2012

no ETA from what I heard, they just say "They are waiting for dominion to mature"

Nojito

01-02-2012

not gonna happen for a while

my estimate is March/April

lbgsloan

01-02-2012

Same time they finish the replay system and stealth rework.

RealWolf M

01-02-2012

that stealth rework... thats gotta be soon. They started reworking the dodge now aswell..

I remember the stealth rework being in the works in beta, when they first thought stealth wasn't how they liked it. Then they added more stealth champs like shaco, talon, wukong

DG TheFeedski

01-03-2012

Bump for an answer.