Lookin for a jungle nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadteddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

I love to jungle Nunu, he is a great Jungler and Counter jungler. The thing is, his ganks arent too powerful but at the same time are. The lane your ganking, your teammate has to be ready other wise the enemy will get away easily with Nunu having no stun. Im not sure what other guides say but my build for jungling Nunu is ArmPen Quints, 6 ArmPent Reds, 3 AS Reds, 9 Flat Arm yellow, 6 MR Blue, and 3 CDR Blue. Masteries I go 0-7-23. Alot of people say ohhhh you have to go sum sort of way of 0-7-21 (or a variation of that) but I have found that the way I go is very powerful. In maximizing your utility you can sustain even better with your consume and stay out and put more pressure on your lanes. If i am just jungling I go to typical cloth armor with hp pots occasionaly switching to a spell tomb for fun. To counter I use boots, 1 ward, and 1 pot. The job of a jungle nunu isnt necessarily to get kills, just as all junglers it is great if you do, but to put pressure on the lane your ganking. The attempt is to scare off your lane enemy to stop them from cs farming or for them to blow a summoner spell. When I counter jungle, I start at big wolf then, and with my set up you hit the big wolf 3 times then consume and it will die with you being full hp and cd on consume down to finish blue bluff. Finish wolves then run to their wraiths and kill all but one of the small now that the jungle is different. With new jungle all camps respawn faster and you need to just keep the camps low. After run to their run and place ward in brush, finish off the big golem in the small golem camp. Hopefully by now their jungle will be at their red and u can smite it and try to kill their jungle. If they never come then finish your jungle. You'll get the hang of it! My favorite junglers are Trundle, Rumble, and Nunu so just experiment. Happy huntings!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevAlmighty

01-03-2012

This might help you with Jungle http://JungleTimer.com ( 1230 downloads )