Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Y olaf no work?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBrunoMars

01-02-2012

When i bought Olaf i was expecting some major ownage, but im really having a hard time getting kills.

I dont think its a build, i just think im not playing him right.

Is there a certain way you should play Olaf?

CrusaderAntonius

01-02-2012

I play him as a counter pick to certain solo top champs. He pretty much destroys anyone who has a weakish early game or who has to be in the creep line to maintain their sustain. He especially destroys Irelia. E>Q/W>W/Q>E>E>R then R>E>Q>W. Rush a wriggles. Last hit, and aggressively prevent them from last hitting. If they try to last hit, lightning to the face. Soon they learn that it's not such a good trade.

I build him with large amounts of HP. Warmogs + mallet + atmas is my usual core. You should, of course, switch it up based on your enemy.

Run ghost and flash/exhaust/ignite. Ghost is a must imo because he doesn't have a gap closer. Ghost+R into a team fight and you're pretty much sure to kill the enemy squishy.

ikillutwice

01-03-2012

Either solo top verse certain champs or jungle with olaf