Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BF Items ever good on Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afgani Annie

01-02-2012

I just want some burst for laning phase. I can never get a good combo that chunks them. I simply wear them down.

StealthyGunnar

01-02-2012

I try to play Irelia, but I can't seem to put out the same damage other Irelia's do with the same items. I don't know. I can't help but build more than Trinity for damage.

Afgani Annie

01-02-2012

Quote:
GunnarOwnsJustin:
I try to play Irelia, but I can't seem to put out the same damage other Irelia's do with the same items. I don't know. I can't help but build more than Trinity for damage.

Same here. Other irelias will just chunk me for 3/4ths my hp on yorrick or soemthing. This is early game too, I have no idea how it's done. I mean the combo is w/q/e but they seem to get more dmg. Maybe they have sheen and w->auto/q->auto/e->auto but I think they do it w/o sheen. Like with philo and hog so wtf lol.

cpandarun

01-02-2012

I actually just had an Irelia on my team. She grabed an early BF sword and was doing well in lane. But we had a Malph who DCd and we didn't last long against the enemy Malhazar and Vayne.

SynergyDreamer

01-02-2012

Wouldn't go as far as getting a BF item. Trinity's and Youmuu's are the most you should get for damage unless if serious pubstomping.

IS1f9a4f2a95debc

01-02-2012

Sheens giving you your early game burst.

I occasionally grab a Black Cleaver on her, she synergies well with attack speed (because of the true damage) and if they have alot of squishy low armor targets, or we have 2 other strong dps it helps the team alot.

ikillutwice

01-03-2012

the trick for damage is to time the sheen props