BF Items ever good on Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afgani Annie

01-02-2012

I just want some burst for laning phase. I can never get a good combo that chunks them. I simply wear them down.

StealthyGunnar

01-02-2012

I try to play Irelia, but I can't seem to put out the same damage other Irelia's do with the same items. I don't know. I can't help but build more than Trinity for damage.

Afgani Annie

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnarOwnsJustin View Post
I try to play Irelia, but I can't seem to put out the same damage other Irelia's do with the same items. I don't know. I can't help but build more than Trinity for damage.
Same here. Other irelias will just chunk me for 3/4ths my hp on yorrick or soemthing. This is early game too, I have no idea how it's done. I mean the combo is w/q/e but they seem to get more dmg. Maybe they have sheen and w->auto/q->auto/e->auto but I think they do it w/o sheen. Like with philo and hog so wtf lol.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

I actually just had an Irelia on my team. She grabed an early BF sword and was doing well in lane. But we had a Malph who DCd and we didn't last long against the enemy Malhazar and Vayne.

SynergyDreamer

01-02-2012

Wouldn't go as far as getting a BF item. Trinity's and Youmuu's are the most you should get for damage unless if serious pubstomping.

IS1f9a4f2a95debc

01-02-2012

Sheens giving you your early game burst.

I occasionally grab a Black Cleaver on her, she synergies well with attack speed (because of the true damage) and if they have alot of squishy low armor targets, or we have 2 other strong dps it helps the team alot.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

the trick for damage is to time the sheen props