Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious question for other men...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Planken

01-01-2012

do not use nair or any of that **** on your man parts, it hurts like a mofugga and smells like puss

SirSteed

01-01-2012

The other guys are right, if you do shave, especially the first few times, you'll get razor burn pretty bad. I have really sensitive skin but I do like to keep myself groomed, so instead of shaving cream which is an irritant, I use a natural shaving oil like olive oil. Also make sure your doing it dry, and not in the shower, as the warm water can make the skin puffier, making it harder to shave close.

Shave with the grain, don't over-stretch the skin, and don't rush through it.

If possible, its safer to have someone else shave you, since there is an artery really close to the groin, and having a sharp razor right next to it is pretty dangerous, so only do it if you trust your own dexterity.

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

Quote:
MrKalisz:
The other guys are right, if you do shave, especially the first few times, you'll get razor burn pretty bad. I have really sensitive skin but I do like to keep myself groomed, so instead of shaving cream which is an irritant, I use a natural shaving oil like olive oil. Also make sure your doing it dry, and not in the shower, as the warm water can make the skin puffier, making it harder to shave close.

Shave with the grain, and don't rush through it.

My god. I never knew that worked. What can olive oil NOT do...

Btw kudos to everyone for keeping this potentially dangerous topic mature.

Dobagoh

01-02-2012

Quote:
Dragoeth:
My god. I never knew that worked. What can olive oil NOT do...

Btw kudos to everyone for keeping this potentially dangerous topic mature.

balls rods division sign

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

This thread is amusing.

SmokingJoeNL

01-02-2012

I only trim. I don't enjoy getting head anyways. It feels nice, but I don't like doing nothing while receiving pleasure.

BRAVEYpl0x

01-02-2012

<3 this community sometimes...

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

Quote:
SmokingJoeNL:
I only trim. I don't enjoy getting head anyways. It feels nice, but I don't like doing nothing while receiving pleasure.

WHAT? 69 ****it!!

Tyrinus0561

01-02-2012

Men are Hairy, Body hair is a secondary *** characteristic for men. I never understood the appeal to "manscaping". Yes I have tried it, no real benefit, at least to my situation.

SmokingJoeNL

01-02-2012

Quote:
Dragoeth:
WHAT? 69 ****it!!

That's acceptable.