how come our legs are all the same lenght

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortifyOP

01-01-2012

do they have some kind of communication between those two legs? the guy that created us is really smart.

Blu3Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Is this real life?

But seriously, it's how we've adapted...there is no communication - your brain is born with the framework of the body built in. Some people have diseases which prevent them from growing properly though, and one leg DOES get longer than the other.

It's also not uncommon for one to have one arm longer than the other

By the way, 1/10 troll. I figured that If I took the time out of my day to educate you, you could stop trolling and be productive in society.

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

Too bad he couldn't make my balls the same size.

FortifyOP

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3Boy View Post
Is this real life?

But seriously, it's how we've adapted...there is no communication - your brain is born with the framework of the body built in. Some people have diseases which prevent them from growing properly though, and one leg DOES get longer than the other.

It's also not uncommon for one to have one arm longer than the other

By the way, 1/10 troll. I figured that If I took the time out of my day to educate you, you could stop trolling and be productive in society.
i think its amazing how through the growing years they are still of the same size
its like the brain says, okay, we have 20 buildings blocks, we need 25 for optimal growth, so we're gonna skip a bit on the less essential organs such as limbs
but its ALWAYS the same lenght.

also i never saw anybody with uneven arms

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortifyOP View Post
i think its amazing how through the growing years they are still of the same size
its like the brain says, okay, we have 20 buildings blocks, we need 25 for optimal growth, so we're gonna skip a bit on the less essential organs such as limbs
but its ALWAYS the same lenght.

also i never saw anybody with uneven arms
Why is that amazing? If you have a bowl of water and you drop a cube of sugar at one end does it surprise you that the sugar, when dissolved, is equally distributed throughout the entire bowl?

FortifyOP

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Why is that amazing? If you have a bowl of water and you drop a cube of sugar at one end does it surprise you that the sugar, when dissolved, is equally distributed throughout the entire bowl?
uh it requires to be stirred
and the body is not just a bowl of water in which you drop a cube of sugar

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

Quote:
uh it requires to be stirred
and the body is not just a bowl of water in which you drop a cube of sugar
You're stupid, and also very bad at science.

You are not required to stir the water to equally distribute the sugar in the water. It's called entropy. The only inequality that might exist would be due to gravity pulling the heavier sugar compounds towards the bottom of the bowl, and whether or not that is noticeable depends on how much sugar is present in the water due to hydrogen bonding overcoming gravity.

And yes, the body is just a bowl of water into which you drop a cube of sugar. When you imbibe alcohol or inhale a breathe of smoke from a cigarette you will immediately feel its effects. How long does it take for that to reach your brain from the stomach or lungs? Human growth hormone is produced by a gland in your body and it gets equally distributed throughout the body during growth. Why you think it's magic that this hormone will be equally distributed throughout the body is beyond me.

No wonder you rely on creationist garbage to explain things you don't understand, you aren't even capable of understanding.

FortifyOP

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
You're stupid, and also very bad at science.
Did you honestly tought it'd be a good thing to put that here?

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

Quote:
Did you honestly tought it'd be a good thing to put that here?
Having trouble expressing yourself using correct English? It's ok, you just need to repeat elementary school.

Dragoeth

01-01-2012

Symmetry is OP. Its a fact.