Just ordered my new rig!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Popcorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
i built this two years ago:

i5-750
8gigs 1666hz dual-channel kingston hyperX
2xHD5850 xfx'd
1TB wester digital caviar black
win7 pro 64bit
60gig intel SSD
1000w PSU
cooler master v8 heatsink
blu-ray drive
dvd-rw drive
antec 1200 case
2x asus 26in hdmi monitors

etc~

only paid $1500 too

i bet u jelly?

on the real, op. i would have spent your money differently, but im also much smarter than you.
Why do you act so smart on the internet bro?

There are some things you don't know about me such as that I live in the middle east and I don't have newegg available to me for example.

To add to that, 2 monitors don't mean anything to me mate, it just means you're trying too hard because I have yet to see a use for 2 monitors for gaming, it doesn't even make the experience any better :/.

As far as that's concerned, it's your money and I don't really care but, please, I beg you, don't try being a smartass on the internet, for the sake of humanity.

Vorkon

01-01-2012

tl;dr

Blu3Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
i built this two years ago:

i5-750
8gigs 1666hz dual-channel kingston hyperX
2xHD5850 xfx'd
1TB wester digital caviar black
win7 pro 64bit
60gig intel SSD
1000w PSU
cooler master v8 heatsink
blu-ray drive
dvd-rw drive
antec 1200 case
2x asus 26in hdmi monitors

etc~

only paid $1500 too

i bet u jelly?

on the real, op. i would have spent your money differently, but im also much smarter than you.
No actually, because if you built it yourself, you could have got it for under 600 dollars. 1500 dollars? God you're an idiot if you really spent that much

Popcorn

01-01-2012

Quote:
tl;dr
Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3Boy View Post
Specs for me
AMD FX8150 8 Core (These are surprisingly cheap. Only 130ish dollars)
AMD Radeon HD 5670 (2 GB vRam)
4 GB system RAM
1 TB Hardrive plus a 500 GB external for anime/movies
600 watt PSU
That's pretty **** sweet for $300, unfortunately, such prices are not available for me. :/

Blu3Boy

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
Why do you act so smart on the internet bro?

There are some things you don't know about me such as that I live in the middle east and I don't have newegg available to me for example.

To add to that, 2 monitors don't mean anything to me mate, it just means you're trying too hard because I have yet to see a use for 2 monitors for gaming, it doesn't even make the experience any better :/.

As far as that's concerned, it's your money and I don't really care but, please, I beg you, don't try being a smartass on the internet, for the sake of humanity.
Don't worry, not only is he probably lying, but even if he isn't he payed more than twice what he had to.

Popcorn

01-01-2012

@Blu3Boy, I'm perm banned from LoL but if you wanna share your Origin name, I'll add you in like 10 days when my computer gets here

Blu3Boy

01-01-2012

Quote:
@Blu3Boy, I'm perm banned from LoL but if you wanna share your Origin name, I'll add you in like 10 days when my computer gets here
Sadly I don't have my own copy of BF3 to play. I borrowed a friends to try it out. I'm looking for a job right now, and once I get one, I'll add you.

Oh, and I have a smurf named AverteProxy if you want to smurf?

Popcorn

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3Boy View Post
Sadly I don't have my own copy of BF3 to play. I borrowed a friends to try it out. I'm looking for a job right now, and once I get one, I'll add you.

Oh, and I have a smurf named AverteProxy if you want to smurf?
I'll add you on both, your smurf and Blu3boy on my low level LoL account later on(just accept whatever friend request you get), for now, I'm going to bed, it's 5 am here

Blu3Boy

01-01-2012

Quote:
I'll add you on both, your smurf and Blu3boy on my low level LoL account later on(just accept whatever friend request you get), for now, I'm going to bed, it's 5 am here
I gotta get to bed too, haha. Gotta be up early tomorrow. Well, seeya later

Vorkon

01-01-2012

that was cute