I used to abuse Skyrim memes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

01-01-2012

I used to agree with the OP, but then I...

Is it really worth it? I mean, should I bring down the wrath of every peson on OT who hates overused memes, just for one little laugh? Is it really going to bring me happiness?

Yep.

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Arazo

01-01-2012

Let me geuss, someone stoll your sweetroll.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I used to abuse Skyrim memes... but then i took an arrow to the knee

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

I used to abuse Skyrim memes, but them I had to stop right there because I'm criminal scum.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiel View Post
arrow to the knee jokes are annoying and retarded
not really kid, get some humor, blitzcrank has more humor then you

Lance Eliot

01-01-2012

The only bad one is the arrow to the knee joke. All of the other ones are fine. Even the arrow to the knee ones can be fine if used in an appropriate and creative way, which is exceptionally rare. I only find the occasional gem on a youtube comment.

Things like the "And what do I get? Guard duty" and the countless comedy goldmines from Sheogorath's dialogues are still fair game because they don't see annoying amounts of overuse.

Dobagoh

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyallEverard View Post
The only bad one is the arrow to the knee joke. All of the other ones are fine. Even the arrow to the knee ones can be fine if used in an appropriate and creative way, which is exceptionally rare. I only find the occasional gem on a youtube comment.
The only good use of the arrow to knee meme that I found was on cracked.com, in an article about weird ass animals, one of the features was a fish in the Amazon called a needlefish that jumped out of rivers to impale food and whatnot, and had a very long, sharp needle-mouth.

Someone commented "I used to be a Brazilian fisherman, until I took a needlefish to the knee"

I lol'd irl