Veigar's Current Position

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

01-01-2012

Is he a viable champion to use, in general? I realize that every game/situation will be different, but is he some kind of terribly underpowered champion?

zFlux

01-01-2012

his laning is very weak since you cant harass well because u have to focus on farming with Q...his late game is good..he is a very nice counterpick and can 1 shot people lol

Enemy Minion

01-01-2012

He's a great champion, but he has a deceptively high skillcap, which scares away most players.

Zico

01-01-2012

i love playing against him because i know i can wreck him laning phase and deny him.
i love playing him because i d0 duh 1 sh0t, NP!

MrSqueakums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I agree with Flux^^. His mana cost's actually just got lowered so he's more viable than he was before.

Urfing Around

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

It is extremely, extremely easy to zone Veigar out of the lane. I mean, he probably has the worst early game of any champion and can't trade well at all.

Later on, you basically blow your full combo to kill someone and then you're a walking stun. So... No, I don't think he's any good.

CQReborn

01-01-2012

He suffers from the unfortunate position of being easily destroyed most of the early game by common mid champs. His wall is unreliable at the best of times and a mistake pretty much gives the lane away to champs who can afford to harass with their abilities instead of farming with them.

Jack Poe

01-01-2012

10/2/7 is my last game about 5 minutes ago.

He's really easy to play and REALLY powerful. If you don't die during the lane phase, you can't be stopped. Period.

WateryMind

01-01-2012

Hug turret. Last hit with Q. Don't even think of fighting the other AP until level 8-10 and get tear into DFG, then blow up the other AP and just farm some more.

Did I mention last hit with Q?

Azbroolah

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WateryMind View Post
Hug turret. Last hit with Q. Don't even think of fighting the other AP until level 8-10 and get tear into DFG, then blow up the other AP and just farm some more.

Did I mention last hit with Q?
Farm dat Q; farm it good?