Nexus wall shenanigans are COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfalisk

12-31-2011

If Riot will not make any statistical amendments aimed at regulating champions to Twisted Treeline (ie Crystal Scar Aura), then they at least need to change a few key terrain abuses.

The worst offender here is the wall behind the Nexus, with the runner-up being Dragon's wall. The champions that can make use of abilities to move through terrain have so many undeserved in imbalanced advantages on this map.

Everyone has played games where the enemy Tryndamere pushes the waves while you're respawning, and he will come and dance in your base. He'll fight you, then pop ult and spin through the wall. And it's not even unique to Tryndamere. Flash allows this kind of play too, as do several other champion kits. I am tired of being killed or being denied kills by terrain abuses...in my own base. Your own base should not provide the enemy with combat advantages, but Twisted Treeline does, and it needs to be fixed.

Dragon wall I am less concerned about, but it basically guarantees an escape from a gank for someone sporting flash or some ability in their kit that allows them to move through walls. But it's much less of a concern.

If the Nexus wall isn't fixed, then the Nexus should be granted a tremendous amount of resistances when enemy minions are not present. If they push the waves, and minions are at the nexus, this bonus is lost. A built Tryndamere can destroy the Nexus before anything can be done about it.

Boo

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post
If the Nexus wall isn't fixed, then the Nexus should be granted a tremendous amount of resistances when enemy minions are not present.
lol, like turtling isn't bad enough already. you should really think through the kind of stuff that you're saying

SYMBÖLIC

12-31-2011

omfg tryn so op

Anidan

12-31-2011

based on last two responses... Troll alert level: High. Reasonable action to take: Ignore and move on.

I agree the Nexus wall is a little weird but... i'm not the one that designed the map so i can't say much.

Not LiteKerosene

12-31-2011

Yes, we know but riot doesnt care lol

SYMBÖLIC

12-31-2011

if any 1 says shananagians 1 more time

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2011

agreed 100%

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I love how thin that wall is you dive their inhib turret get a kill go behind nexus a flash away