Common sense in this game is lacking...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I can stand bad players its understandable some people wont be as good, but i cant stand retarded people with no common sense, where skill in the game has nothing to do with why they died. like when they dive a person with 200hp under a turrent when his 2 teammates are there and wonder why they die without getting the kill. Or when they are under the turrent with 30hp and wonder how they killed him under turrent :/ Another thing i cant stand is when, say your at your turrent thats at the edge of your base and 3 of them are pushing top and your teammate thats at the bottom turrent walks all the way along the wall to get to the top instead of going around through the base to get to top and then rage when they die cause all 3 are there -.-

Ive also had many games where it was 3 of us with like 100hp each and they engage 2 enemies with full hp and expect to win.

or personally my favorite when theres a low hp enemy and they chase them clear across the map and rage when they die after 2 of his teammate show up to help him and continues to blame other teammates for his death.

simpledeath213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

common sense doesnt exist. have you never taken a good first aid course... you will learn that lol

Not LiteKerosene

01-01-2012

What champions you play has a very large outcome in whether you win or lose on TT. Sounds like you're low elo though, people tend to do that lol. Its allot harder getting out of elo hell in TT than it is in 5v5.. ALLOT harder.

Konvicted

01-01-2012

eh im not low elo just playing with low elo because im making this my new account for the name. im just venting haha, and even some of these things happen in higher elo were its like wtf are you thinking.

Lawnchair

01-01-2012

Please sir... turret not turrent. English my good sir, English!

Boo

01-01-2012

teleport op in 3s

Konvicted

01-01-2012

Quote:
Please sir... turret not turrent. English my good sir, English!
I fail at english :P what can i say im a engineer not a spelling teacher I also dont see why spelling is so importent since its already proven you only need the first and last letters to be in order to regonize the word.

so i cuold tlak like this and you wuold stlil udnerstnad me

Koldheartedjsp

01-01-2012

i absolutely LOVE IT when trying to make that final push to down the nexus turret, you almost get it, and your allies decide to be derpy and focus the opposing champions even though the turret is at like 1/3 or even better they decide to run when they are already dead

Neoman321

01-01-2012

i hate when you ace them and your team backs while you try to push. Whats going to kill you? The minions? I hate stupid people.