Detroit Lions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

01-01-2012

Anyone just watch the Lions v. Packers game? As a Lions fan, I have to say, that was the worst reffed game I've ever seen. Sure we played sloppy, but the refs called off 2 of our touchdowns and messed up on two turnovers.

HandheldBrandon

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
Anyone just watch the Lions v. Packers game? As a Lions fan, I have to say, that was the worst reffed game I've ever seen. Sure we played sloppy, but the refs called off 2 of our touchdowns and messed up on two turnovers.
Packers are extremely strong this year so its no suprise. However losing to the chiefs is sad by any NFL standard. So far their only contender seems to be the 49ers.

WellWHOOOOSThis

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
Packers are extremely strong this year so its no suprise. However losing to the chiefs is sad by any NFL standard. So far their only contender seems to be the 49ers.
Saints?

Powerstoned

01-01-2012

For the NFC Championship, I think the Saints will score alot on the second worst defense in the league(Packers).

Sadly the 49ers aren't going to be able to out score the Packers, where as the Saints likely will. If the 49ers could keep GB under 14-18 points, maybe they could win, but only a fluke will make that happen

My guess is the Saints vs. Patriots in superbowl (& i really hate both the teams) I

poe tay toes

01-01-2012

big problem for the saints is playing outdoors. they (and everyone else from louisiana) perform poorly in cold outdoor weather. hell, we cancel school over an inch of snow here.

WellWHOOOOSThis

01-02-2012

I would not put all my money on the Saints. Everyone thought they were the team to beat last year and they were trounced by Seattle in the first round of the playoffs.