Do you want Dreadknight Leona as a skin?

Hecks yeah! 1,086 91.57%
Umm... No. 100 8.43%
Voters: 1186. You may not vote on this poll

New Skin Idea: Dreadknight Leona

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesr

01-01-2012

Leona needs a new skin and I thought instead of light themed skins a dark toned one would fit her perfectly. I thought adding her to the Dreadknight collection of light themed characters would fit perfectly. Can you just imagine Leona clad in black armor and a sinister look on her face? Kinda like Garen. So what do you think?

Dreadknight Leona gains her power from the moon and darkness. Hey abilities would be replaced with black colors instead of light ones. Leona herself would have a sinister grin on her.

--New Spell Effects--
Shield of Daybreak- When activated the shield glows black until you hit someone.
Eclipse- Leona glows black and when the ability is set off she unleashes a wave of darkness.
Zenith Blade- Leona's Zenith Blade would project darkness that pulls her to her foes.
Solar Flare- When this ult is set off she bathes the area in darkness instead of light.
Sunlight- Instead of Leona's enemies glowing with light they will glow with darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I would picture Dreadknight Leona
Attachment 432951

This is how I would picture her facial expression, cold and lifeless
Attachment 432952

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thread about a Leona skin
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...eclipsed+leona

nihil8r

01-01-2012

i approve, as long as it's real armor and not some fail cleavage bikini armor.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

DO EEEEEET, then we can have a game with Garen, Nasus and Leona, she needs a badass skin, like Sona. Sona look all sweet and innocent...then....PENTAKILL,

Outworld

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil8r View Post
i approve, as long as it's real armor and not some fail cleavage bikini armor.
Disappointment to males worldwide are we?

A shadowy figure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

yessssssssss

Aesr

01-01-2012

Bump for Dreadknight Leona.

Cat Maw

01-01-2012

We want Dreadknight Leona!

Azurada

01-01-2012

If we're making Leona out to be a polar opposite for the Dreadknight skin, then we should make it into a moon motif. maybe edit particles so we have moonlight procs instead of sunlight procs.

maybe have her sword shaped like a crescent moon.

Aesr

01-01-2012

Bumpity bump.

Foxley

01-01-2012

Or, how about

they make a skin for champions who have been out for over a year who still only have two skins?

1234511 ... 15