Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just a Word of Advice to "Stacked" Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrog

07-16-2010

Quote:
Matuk:
Cho'gath, Evelynn, Morganna, Warwick, Soraka

vs

Xin Zhao, Malphite, Poppy, Jax, and Singed

Guess who won? Don't be stupid with your pre-made line-up.

Your team is all magic damage and theirs wasn't? Okay, Warwick does a bit of auto-attacking, but it's not like he can do carry DPS with it and it is still melee range.

Just be thankful they didn't pick a healer.

ThanksALatte

07-16-2010

Most people call themselves mid-high elo. But it sounds like you know what high elo is all about, what with said "scrubs" using a lineup that can't hold water in your high elo bracket huh? Mighty bold. Mighty bold indeed.

Matuk

07-16-2010

Quote:
Minrog:
Your team is all magic damage and theirs wasn't? Okay, Warwick does a bit of auto-attacking, but it's not like he can do carry DPS with it and it is still melee range.

Just be thankful they didn't pick a healer.

I never said we quite had the perfect line-up. I wanted a better physical dps than WW.

But Eve, btw, wasn't using an AP build, she was using a hybrid, so that her auto-attack wasn't totally useless. She had the most kills of any of us, and the least deaths.

I said earlier in this thread that we needed somebody better than WW or Eve, but their team was just far too poorly built, that we at least had our *roles* balanced out, if not necessarily damage type.

Quote:
ThanksALatte:
Most people call themselves mid-high elo. But it sounds like you know what high elo is all about, what with said "scrubs" using a lineup that can't hold water in your high elo bracket huh? Mighty bold. Mighty bold indeed.

I also never claimed to be high ELO, so please don't be such an ass as to put words into my mouth. I'm pretty sure I'm mid ELO, but I haven't really put any thought into it. I don't really give a **** about where I'm rated at, I just do my best to win the game.

Konjina

07-17-2010

This thread has nothing to do with guides and strats. This threads only purpose is to be closed.

LaMilton Taeshan

07-17-2010

Cho is a mage, L2P scrub.

Temlam

07-17-2010

Quote:
Matuk:
It wasn't about bragging about my Cho'gath. I honestly don't feel I'm that great with Cho.

I would just like to point out to the scrubs who play this game that an entire team of carries will not fly in a high-ELO match.

this is where he was saying about high elo.

you claim it wont fly in a high elo match, but you arent high elo and so this statement doesnt actually have a place.

The way to know you weren't high elo is simple-

you claim they're a team of carries when they have 2 tanks, you have an eve in your lineup, and you think cho gath is the greatest tank to ever live. I have been scared of 1 cho gath before- a really good ap cho gath that would rapture-scream-feast you dead.

If they were a premade they would have probably won tbh.

New guy blinks in and ultis, meanwhile the que was already given for malphite to ulti in as the ultimate goes off then ground slams, you now have a half health team that's probably missing eve. singed uses lots of poison and uses his fling on soraka while poppy uses diplomatic immunity on her, while SOMEONE on their team, doesnt matter who, throws an ignite onto soraka. Your opponents probably didnt even have merc threads despite the high cc team, so that's why you would have won, because of such low elo

Emperor of Metal

07-17-2010

Quote:
LaMilton Taeshan:
Cho is a mage, L2P scrub.

You sir fail.