Just a Word of Advice to "Stacked" Teams

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatev View Post
So basically, you were able to infer that they were also premade because the matchmaking system in this game is exceptionally good at matching you up with opponents who are at the same level of skill and organization as you are.
I didn't have to infer when they admitted it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whatev

Member

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuk View Post
Admittedly, it wasn't a rated game. But I'm pretty sure they were a premade normal, since we were as well. And, well...
Did they tell you before or after you said that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOZZAK

Member

07-15-2010

Jax definitely should not have been mid. The only decent mid character of their lineup would have been a pro Singed or malphite. I don't know.

I think any team can win, really, if the people who pick the characters know them well. I was Tryndamere in a team full of melee carries (Yi, Jax, malphite, and someone else) Our early game sucked, and it was slow going, but late game we steamrolled them. Being able to get a five-man blanced team who knows their characters and roles would be ideal.

I just don't think matches are simply decided at char selection.

Although if your team knows what it's doing, that's a really nice team. Very hard to beat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

Senior Member

07-15-2010

Your team was bound to win that.

You had a healer, a jungler to open up two carries, an assassin, and a MFing chogath to stand on top of soraka to make her untargettable :P I had no hope for that all-melee team.

Although, I did win today with trynd, shaco, taric, shen, and mummy against a ranged team. just depends if you can get over initial mid game,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trash Talk

Senior Member

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuk View Post
Cho'gath, Evelynn, Morganna, Warwick, Soraka

vs

Xin Zhao, Malphite, Poppy, Jax, and Singed


Guess who won? Don't be stupid with your pre-made line-up.
Jax is complete trash now...a beautiful specimen degraded to a status of smurf level Sivir. His backstory says he is a complete pro...shame shame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poopsta

Junior Member

07-15-2010

Originally Posted by Matuk
Admittedly, it wasn't a rated game. But I'm pretty sure they were a premade normal, since we were as well. And, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatev View Post
Did they tell you before or after you said that?
^ Lol at this ^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wigsmatt

Junior Member

07-15-2010

Simple. The team with Morg won.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celerity

Senior Member

07-16-2010

The second lineup has Xin Zhao and the first one doesn't, so it's obvious who won.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infiniteri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash Talk View Post
Jax is complete trash now...a beautiful specimen degraded to a status of smurf level Sivir. His backstory says he is a complete pro...shame shame.
Please enlighten me as to how Jax is trash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

Senior Member

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatev View Post
So basically, you were able to infer that they were also premade because the matchmaking system in this game is exceptionally good at matching you up with opponents who are at the same level of skill and organization as you are.
lol funny sarcasm is funny


123