Who's a really strong top solo (if not the strongest) that can carry?

Cho'Gath 2 2.53%
Garen 1 1.27%
Malphite 0 0%
Nasus 10 12.66%
Singed 0 0%
Sion 1 1.27%
Teemo 1 1.27%
Tryndamere 13 16.46%
Warwick 1 1.27%
Akali 2 2.53%
Gangplank 8 10.13%
Gragas 0 0%
Mordekaiser 3 3.80%
Nidalee 0 0%
Olaf 2 2.53%
Pantheon 0 0%
Udyr 1 1.27%
Xin Zhao 1 1.27%
Jarvan IV 1 1.27%
Rumble 4 5.06%
Irelia 7 8.86%
Lee Sin 2 2.53%
Nocturne 0 0%
Renekton 2 2.53%
Riven 12 15.19%
Shyvana 0 0%
Talon 1 1.27%
Volibear 0 0%
Wukong 0 0%
Yorick 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Strong top lane champion that can carry? [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalunsi

01-01-2012

I have been maining Irelia for the longest time as solo top, but I feel like her early game is a lot weaker than a few other top lane champions', and unless she's fed like 5-0 in 15 minutes, she can't really "carry", per se.
I've been doing champion shopping (from 29k ip. now at 23k), I bought a few supports and ap mid, but now I don't know who to get for my new top solo.
Please vote in the pole and/or post your opinion in the thread.
Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a good New Years

I know quite a few of the champions in the pole are considered "up" atm, but I just included every single "top solo" champion that i could think of into the pole.

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Garen.

Autocthon

01-01-2012

Gangplank and Tryndamere.

In fact Get your jungle to play GP and you play Tryn. You'll win like 80%+ of your games.

Shezmir

01-01-2012

Gangplank for sure. Start either with boots or with cloth armor and 5 potions, build wriggles and rush atmogs if you need to be tanky. Either way pick trinity force and atmogs right after it. Play smart and you dominate your lane and help your allies all around the map with your ultimate.

HolliBR

Recruiter

01-01-2012

If u want a carry in top lane you should pick an assassin its harder to carry with fighters like Yorick. Pantheon is pretty strong aswell as GP. Irelia is beast in my opinion. Trynda and Lee are decent but they can be outlaned because they have no way to clear a minion wave quickly and they have no range to farm, some good Rumble or Morde will zone you. There might be others but I cannot remember now.

Tendaros

01-01-2012

I've carried games as solo top Yorick. Get an early kill/good farm and he becomes ridiculous just with Merc Treads, Phage, and Manamune. Excellent sustain and damage, and during team fights, ult whoever they are focusing(unless it's a low damage/low CC tank) and you essentially negated all the damage they did.

I've had games where our Veigar would get focused every team fight. He'd stun and nuke one person down to 20% HP or less, then get killed and before that, ulted by myself. He'd proceed to get all sorts of double and triple kills.

Ult dat burst champ, win games for your team.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

hyper carry?

tryn

pubstomber carry

ANY TOP LANER IF WON BY HUGE AMOUNT

Cocona Vatel

01-01-2012

lol 44% tyrn. 44% never seen an ali or nasu inthere game

Dental Man

01-01-2012

I have never lost in ranked top lane with rumble.

Kalunsi

01-01-2012

Tryndamere is perm ban status right now tho
Who can beat or stand toe to toe with Rumble? his top solo is ridiculously strong imo