I must be missing something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

so we have one Idea. Personally that is kind of what I thought myself
I also thought that the reference to giving a stranger a hand job made the second thread a bit more risque, but I'm still not convinced. I too want to know, not just BDsandM

Kryptix

01-02-2012

While neither should have been posted, I think it has to due with the fact that breasts aren't on the same level of inappropriateness as genitalia (male or female).

Dobagoh

01-02-2012

I bet it was because of BDSandM's generous and ubiquitous references to [Latin for tail; go look it up].

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
While neither should have been posted, I think it has to due with the fact that breasts aren't on the same level of inappropriateness as genitalia (male or female).
you have a definite point there, but that belief is entirely subjective

I'm dating a swede right now, and he has noticed how paranoid we are about depictions of male genitalia, yet breasts are everywhere.
Admittedly, Sweden's sexual culture is a thousand times more liberal than ours, but it does not debase the fact that there is not reason that the p e n i s is seen as more risque than breasts. This is a culturally constructed Idea

Riot being an American company, your argument makes sense. And if this is the reason, then I would like to know that (but then BDSandM has a point when she says female sexuality is censored while expression of male sexuality is tolerated)

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

It probably just flew under the radar is all... The forum admins aren't on at all times and if they were on when the second one was posted but the first had already been bumped to the second page I wouldn't exactly hold it against them.

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
It probably just flew under the radar is all... The forum admins aren't on at all times and if they were on when the second one was posted but the first had already been bumped to the second page I wouldn't exactly hold it against them.
My thread was red right under the opposing thread. There is no doubt they saw it.

Flodoard

01-03-2012

I really hope that they did just miss it
otherwise they probably should just stop censoring all together

Coedeed

01-03-2012

Riot is just sexist.

Flodoard

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Riot is just sexist.
I sure hope that's not the case
a big reason why I started this thread was because I wanted to convince myself otherwise.
I don't believe they are sexist, but sometimes it's hard to tell