Best Burst Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raven Guy

01-01-2012

After playing for almost a year, I've realized something about my playstyle. I pretty much suck at sustained dps. This is after multiple attempts to play champs like Cass and ranged ad in general. However, I'm pretty beastly with Renekton, Malz, Brand and others who kind of throw out some burst then run away. I'm curious as to who the best bursty type champs are in the current meta.

Eerds

01-01-2012

Akali.
Akali.

HEEE YAH!

Aeolian Melodies

01-01-2012

Best single target burst? Early game LeBlanc. It's not even funny. Vayne and Graves are both pretty bursty for AD carries (especially Graves).

FifteenPens

01-01-2012

LeBlanc.

Cakecicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Mordekaiser huehuehue #1

Canvasofgrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Leblanc, Annie, Brand, Anivia, Akali. These are only a few out of the many.

Mightyal

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
Best single target burst? Early game LeBlanc. It's not even funny. Vayne and Graves are both pretty bursty for AD carries (especially Vayne).
Fixed

QueifCookie

01-01-2012

known for mad burst = LeBlanc. ( not so good late game )
Its generally AP Champs such as Ryze, Annie, Kass, Lux, I guess Nidalee as a hard AP, Veigar and Xerath, I recommend Lux, ryze and annie they are personally my most favorite burst champs to play

Tammerlein

01-01-2012

Poppy, cause she counters other bursters with her awesome(arguably OP) passive

Boomslice

01-01-2012

Talon is pretty underplayed right now, but Talon is a beast. He's literally exactly what you are describing... Jump in, blow your whole load, then run away... and kite with ranged spells.

He isn't played much because he doesn't fit well into the "meta" because he's a melee-ranged burst AD caster... He can be played top, mid, or bottom with a good support, but he just needs a decent team comp to back him up. Oh and he needs early kills or decent farm to do well.