Worst New Years Eve ever discussion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FINÅNCE

01-01-2012

All I have to say bro is forget that girl, I had same story and found a better one, there are millions of them keep going, if she doesnt want to be with you too bad for her you know, i got 2 long term relationships and it ended at some point but gotta move forwards and at the end its always better, I have a good gf now , and for the vomit I can write a book about all the drunk stories I had in the past when I was in the prime age 17 - 21, now im 23

xPolymorphx

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerds View Post
Maddmoves, how old are you? ^_^
"Worst new years I've had. Background: I'm 20,"

Direct Quote From Maddmoves^

Eerds

01-01-2012

O_O

Eerds

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPolymorphx View Post
"Worst new years I've had. Background: I'm 20,"

Direct Quote From Maddmoves^
LOL i feel stupid now

Maddmoves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerds View Post
Maddmoves, how old are you? ^_^
I said it in OP I think, but I'm 20 years old. I started dating my ex when I was 15 though.

Maddmoves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresMyBeef View Post
All I have to say bro is forget that girl, I had same story and found a better one, there are millions of them keep going, if she doesnt want to be with you too bad for her you know, i got 2 long term relationships and it ended at some point but gotta move forwards and at the end its always better, I have a good gf now , and for the vomit I can write a book about all the drunk stories I had in the past when I was in the prime age 17 - 21, now im 23
I get that advice from my buddies as well, and I do agree sometimes, it seems shes more useful as an instant-headache than relationship material. I broke up with her though, thinking that she wasn't right... but the longer we are apart the more I just think I made a mistake.... Gotta live and learn though. I think the vomit would have been more manageable had I been drunk though haha

Maddmoves

01-01-2012

shameless bump because I want to hear others' new years stories, not just talk about my own.

The Doppleganger

01-01-2012

At a mate's place, everyone there is cool and we're all getting along. My ex was there, broke up a month ago but getting along well. I'm trying to impress her, win her back sort of thing, probably because I was drinking real hard.

Anyway, get to the bottom of my bottle of tequila, decide to eat the scorpion at the bottom. Vomit. Everywhere. >_>

Maddmoves

01-01-2012

Oh man, sounds rough haha. I feel like tequila takes that effect on lots of people lol. Thanks for sharing and hope things work out for ya!

Zeboym

01-01-2012

Contemplated turning myself in to a psych ward.