Worst New Years Eve ever discussion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maddmoves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Okay, so I'm not much of a poster on these forums, but I definitely browse the forums countless times a day. I love hearing the opinions of the community, and comparing them to my own. I figured this would be something different to talk about so here goes (NOTE:I'm not posting for sympathy, or even to tell everyone my story, just wanting to enjoy a few laughs over some other new years horror stories to try and brighten the mood):

Worst new years I've had. Background: I'm 20, I had a girlfriend of 4 years, broke up about 6 months ago but still talk frequently. I attend a huge party-oriented university, but have never been much of a drinker myself.
Tonight I went to a party and decided to be the DD for the group that I was going with. The party was terrible, in a small house about 30 minutes away. Around 50 people there, and some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. But I was thinking about my ex, and texting her at the time. On the drive home around 2 am, I'm dropping my bro's off at their place, and as we pull within two blocks of the place, the guy sitting behind me starts blowing chunks all over my back seat...

TL;DR: I spent the last 2 new years waking up next to my ex, and to think I won't tomorrow morning sucks. Didn't drink tonight, decided to DD for my friends, one bro throws up in my car on the way back from the party. I drive basically an hour marinating in the smell of my buddies vomit.
Anyone have any awful new years stories to share? I'm not posting for sympathy, or even to tell everyone my story, just wanting to enjoy a few laughs over some other new years horror stories to try and brighten the mood

EDIT: TL;DR fail, almost as long as the story itself. My bad...

Rotom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

gg

BuuK

01-01-2012

It was New Years.
This Eve tried to counter jungle but ended up feeding their jungler 0-2. She then proceeds to fail gank mid which led her to end up 3 levels behind everyone else. Needless to say, we lost that match.

Worst. New. Years. Eve. Ever.

Eerds

01-01-2012

I spent New Years eve with Eve.
She's pretty cool once you get to know her.

Nezgul

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuuK View Post
It was New Years.
This Eve tried to counter jungle but ended up feeding their jungler 0-2. She then proceeds to fail gank mid which led her to end up 3 levels behind everyone else. Needless to say, we lost that match.

I c wut u did thar. Brilliant!

Maddmoves

01-01-2012

Ranked or not, thats terrible. I feel your pain, counter-jungling fail usually snowballs the entire team to a loss. Hard to come back from that..

Lvl 8 Psyduck

01-01-2012

i used to go out with eve , then i took an arrow to the knee

Eerds

01-01-2012

Maddmoves, how old are you? ^_^

LittleBlueSmurf

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuuK View Post
It was New Years.

I was trying to do the same, but 3 people quit on me mid ranked game.

People just don't want to take our best efforts and support us. Rude.

Eerds

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elBOOBOO View Post
i used to go out with eve , then i took an arrow to the knee
Are you TwistedFate?
Since, Eve broke up with him, according to lore