Japan Earthquake 7.0 Just today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinoyZoi

12-31-2011

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-01-01/japan-earthquake/52310810/1

I hope they are doing okay. Kinda sad it just hit 2012

CTkiller

12-31-2011

They seem to be alright

according to the article

Vorkon

12-31-2011

no1 cares about japan

they kill whales and dolphins and try to colonize china/thailand

japan are not nice peoples!

Arazo

12-31-2011

I'm pretty sure alot of people care about Japan for fiscal reasons if not some kind of social connection.

I agree with the whale part though, it doesnt taste too good and the raw meat is too dark looking for me.

Don't state things that happened in the past either, many countries have tried to take over others

btw 4/10 troll

Vorkon

12-31-2011

your retarted xd

Jesus the Friend

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
no1 cares about japan

they kill whales and dolphins and try to colonize china/thailand
Dolphins are rapists though so it's okay.

imStewart

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
your retarted xd
Says this smart guy ^

Vorkon

01-01-2012

i see you nooblords still believe japan is a pacifist nation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

think again ******rons!

o.o!!

Vorkon

01-01-2012

LITTLE IS IT KNOWN THE JAPANESE COMMITED MORE HEINOUS CRIMES DURING WW2 THAN NAZI GERMANY.

The events of the 1930s and 1940s

By the late 1930s, the rise of militarism in Japan created at least superficial similarities between the wider Japanese military culture and that of Nazi Germany's elite military personnel, such as those in the Waffen-SS. Japan also had a military secret police force, known as the Kempeitai, which resembled the Nazi Gestapo in its role in annexed and occupied countries.[27] Perceived failure, or insufficient devotion to the Emperor would attract punishment, frequently of the physical kind.[28] In the military, officers would assault and beat men under their command, who would pass the beating on to lower ranks, all the way down. In POW camps, this meant prisoners received the worst beatings of all,[29] partly in the belief that such punishments were merely the proper technique to deal with disobedience.[28]

PLEASE NERDS. JAPAN DESERVES EVERYTHING THEY GOT COMIN. THERE'S A REASON THE UNITED NATIONS WON'T LET THEM HAVE MILITARY POWER AND LEAVE THAT TINY ****ING ISLAND THEY'RE STUCK ON.

TenseiSan

01-01-2012

Japan is not a singular hiveminded entity like you seem to think it is. They definitely *should* acknowledge their war crimes, but holding the current generation responsible for things that happened 70 years ago is retarded.

It'd be like saying that the US deserved 9/11 for nuking Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

Oh, and Japan actually wields considerable military power, it's just not labeled as an 'army' because their constitution (not the UN) forbids it. I'd be more worried about China/N.Korea though.