Random FPS Drops.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OTG RagingTurnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Every once in a while, my FPS will drop from 39 to between 3 and 7 FPS for no apparent reason. It's taking a huge impact on my gameplay. =/ Any help on this?

sunslave

07-15-2010

i am experiencing the same problem. every game it appears to happen every 2-3mins for about 30secs to a minute. i am just guesstimating.

Edit: Can someone tell me how to attach a file? i would like to put my game log up to assist the fix

Nevermind i think i got them uploaded now
Attachment 42540

Attachment 42541

Attachment 42542

Attachment 42543

sunslave

OTG RagingTurnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Bump.

ZircX

07-15-2010

Similar problem here, I believe it worsens the longer the game is played. I typically get 59-60 fps and sometimes it drops to 7-29 fps varying.

I disable shadows and such, no luck

OmniDeus

07-15-2010

Same issue .. never before patch. Riot is not very great at solving issues.

hohums

Software Engineer

07-15-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for posting your logs guys. I don't see anything of particular note right at the moment but I'll look at it a little more.

One thing you could try is putting the PVP.net thread on low priority while your in game.

I'd also try running the game with game booster. This allows one to shut off a bunch of stuff to make sure its not something new that has been introduced to your machine.

Denmer

07-16-2010

I recently came back to the game to experience this FPS drop issue and it seems to happen every few minutes for about 10-15 seconds.

I have no idea what changed but it wasnt my hardware.

Win7 64 - Fully updated.
Intel i7 860
XFX Radeon 5850 BE - Cat 10.6
4 Gigs Ram

Was at 59-60 FPS consistently with Vsynch on while I played months ago but now I am having these issues which screw me over in a number of matches.

TrickyD

07-16-2010

What is game booster? I am having the same issue. Sometimes all of the map/foliage will go black. Happened to someone else in a game I was in. This does NOT happen on my Windows XP machine, just my Win7 x64 machine.

Hoss

Adjudicator

07-16-2010

Same issue here - was stable before patch

12345 ... 6