Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I just made some pasta with tomato cream sauce....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakili

12-31-2011

using this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pasta-with-tomato-cream-sauce/

It was really good.

Thought I'd share.

Drakili

12-31-2011

bump

Nezumi69

12-31-2011

I missread the title as "Tomato Ice Cream" o.e it sounded really..... interesting.

Ravel

01-01-2012

Looks like a pretty straight-forward, good recipe. I've done a lot of "pink" sauce variants like this starting with tomato sauce and cream and then throwing in something like sausage, blended & sauteed red/yellow peppers, ricotta, whatever else I have lying around - that will give each one it's own personality.

I will say, if you want to go the extra mile, instead of a jar of tomato sauce, buy a can or two of whole peeled tomatoes and stick them in a blender for a few seconds (this is especially easy if you have an immersion blender handy). You may need to simmer out a little more liquid than with canned tomato sauce, but I think it's worth it.