NESL Dominion Tournament Changes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartless

01-02-2012

Bumps

Hugs From Momma

01-02-2012

Didn't know this tourney existed. Cool.

Heartless

01-02-2012

(:

Sauron

01-02-2012

Ugh, we finally got our 5th to log on and add his gameaccount which he forgot about. I hope we can sign up after the 9pm thing now. I know there's still room for more teams.

Edit: Sweet, we got signed up in time.

Tassenix

01-03-2012

I hope all the participating teams had a great time last night. To answer a popular question, we submit the prize requests to Riot today, and the prizes should be disbursed in the following days.

Tassenix

01-03-2012

Bump: link edited to show next week's tournament.

http://www.nationalesl.com/us/#/us/lol/5on5/conflictcrystalscar_13/

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Teams can have subs? if so how many ?

evilXkilla

01-05-2012

Wow first time I heard about this and I have been playing Dominion exclusively since it came out and on forums 24/7.

Every single person who plays Dom on a consistant basis and loved it as much as all of us here absolutely HAS to find a team of 5 and sign up! Even if you're not willing to be competitive or think you have no chance against mollica/Nekrogen/waterd's teams. Sign up to make this a full and active event. Apparently that's the only way according to the OP to make Dominion a serious major event in LoL competitions...

Since I'm away from computer atm and do not currently have a team of 5 I am curious about 2 things:
1) Will I have enough time to sign up about tomorrow? And what if one of our 5 members signs an account on the site a bit too late? Kinda confusing. It'd be nice to have specific "deadlines" OR a full list of teams participating so we know how many slots are open out of 32.
2) Will this be broadcast in some way? It'd be nice to have a livestream in announcement section for finals or something.

Btw, I realize you see a lot of negative posts and disgruntled players posting here about the tournament.. I mean we should be happy if anything, right? But it's mainly because Dominion DOES have a massive player base with MASSIVE amounts of great players who have been under the impression that Riot forgot about Dominion for a long time. We just want some attention

Thanks for info !

evilXkilla

01-05-2012

Oh and if I may voice my unimportant opinion and suggewt something - making the higher seeded team get first pick makes it almost impossible for the underdogs to have an advantage in champ select which is a huge disadvantage. Simply because higher seeded team doesn't have to ban yorick nor rammus since they know lower seeded team is basically forced to ban those two at the fear of higher seeded team first picking them. This makes the higher seeded team have 2-3 free bans while lower seeded team only has 1 ban they can use against the higher seeded team. Hope that made sense.

^ I know yorick can be stale mated and rammus isn't that powerful at high elo and can be outplayed, but these 2 champs are a huge difference in less experienced teams and I fear there isn't many experienced teams in Dom. This could potentially discourage new teams from participating.

luzbwl

01-05-2012

It would be great if you stream this tournaments, the game mode would get a lot more attention