NESL Dominion Tournament Changes!

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Second, yes, this tournament has been around a while, and yes, it was getting some pretty low attendance. This is why NESL and Riot revised the system.
And nobody thought "hey maybe the low attendance is because nobody knows about the tournament" ?

Heartless

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
And nobody thought "hey maybe the low attendance is because nobody knows about the tournament" ?
Not just that, although, it is true.

Since prizes were monthly, some teams didn't even participate in the weekly dominion matches, and instead only showed to the monthly match.

Senzaiken

01-01-2012

Have you guys attempted to contact TheFeedski from Dominate Dominion to see if you can get the NESL tournament advertised on there? Their tournament had a pretty decent turnout.

FreshLikeThresh

01-01-2012

Bump!

Heartless

01-01-2012

Bump

Tassenix

01-02-2012

Reminder: tonight is the first night with the new rules!

Sauron

01-02-2012

So uh, I'm trying to sign a new team up here, and its telling me I don't fill either of the requirements. The first requirement SHOULD be filled (Team must have an abbreviation) and the second one (gameaccounts) took an entire week to go through for me. What about my teammates who just registered with NESL for this? Are we even going to be able to sign up for this thing?

Tassenix

01-02-2012

If you submit your Game Account changes before 15 minutes of the event start time, admins should be looking to complete all of the Leaguejoin and Game Account change requests before the event is underway.

Sauron

01-02-2012

Okay, good to know.

Mobile Pink Ward

01-02-2012

asd

12345612 ... 23