@Arrow to the knee joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cipherz

12-31-2011

Just thought I would share this with you all. As this is pretty much how I feel about the arrow to the knee joke : D. Just a warning there is some cussing and violence, etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2ad218fFAAAAAAAACAA

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

People don't seem to understand when a meme is overdone.

DaTrollofTrolls

12-31-2011

My friend next to me is playing Skyrim right now XD

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphelmine View Post
People don't seem to understand when a meme is overdone.
a meme by definition is overdone sadly. after the 5th time i hear a meme i'm already facepalming unless they added a picture or captioned something.

jkats14

12-31-2011

It was overdone after one day. Everytime I saw a post with it on Reddit I wanted to reach through my computer screen and beat the **** out of the people posting them.

Pr0nkRobot

01-01-2012

Aah, I've seen this, I laughed so much. XD
Thing is though, I find the whole 'but then I took an arrow to the knee' thing funnier every time I see it. You can't really over-do a meme. That's why it's a meme. o3o

KSIxJR

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkats14 View Post
It was overdone after one day. Everytime I saw a post with it on Reddit I wanted to reach through my computer screen and beat the **** out of the people posting them.
you would have but you took an arrow to the knee..

I had to say that

HerrJon

01-01-2012

There are some memes that can still be funny and original. For example, I usually get a kick out of the inception one, where they come up with a now intense word that rhymes, like misconception, deception, correction, etc. Maybe it's cause it gets harder and harder to come up with a new one, but it doesn't get stale for me.

However, the "I used to x, then I took an arrow to the knee" is just old and dumb. It was amusing to start, but the internet ruined it like it does most things.

FortifyOP

01-01-2012

it's funny because it's widely used, so it become funny in a cheesy way.
i can respect a good use of skyrim memes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrJon View Post

However, the "I used to x, then I took an arrow to the knee" is just old and dumb. It was amusing to start, but the internet ruined it like it does most things.
well if they used to do something that couldnt be stopped by arrows to the knees then maybe they should change the last part to something customized like, "i used to walk alone at night in new york just like you, then i took a dagger to the pancreas"