Riot do you care about Dominion at all?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Too much sub-human trash plays SR to bother ever playing it again.

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

honestly they should just toss in a weapon that gives %arpen and a large chunk of AD but some useless stats for bruisers like crit and AS

Taenshi

12-31-2011

Just release ranked for it. You won't make any real discoveries until more people play it and that won't happen under normal game or nothing circumstances.

WaterD103

12-31-2011

Taenshi post makes so much sense.... Sadly riot doesnt have much sense, as proven by years of evidence.

Village Idiot

12-31-2011

This map really needs champion specific balancing or its an utter joke unless you keep playing draft, which is usually on such a long queue timer that its not worth playing at all.

pagepro

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Taenshi post makes so much sense.... Sadly riot doesnt have much sense, as proven by years of evidence.
indeed

Laker

12-31-2011

Not really a fair assessment considering we don't know what's really going on. Dominion is still fresh, give it some time. Besides, they're always incorporating Dominion into their Champion Spotlights. It's not like they've forgotten about it completely.

Raptoreyes

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Yes, the live team is now managing Dominion, with Geeves at the helm. To my understanding they're currently doing research as to what the best way to move forward beyond small balance tweaks is.
Kick this data up stairs if it tickles you.

First the player base needs more maps.

Second the player base needs certain unbalanced terrain on both SR and Dom to be tweaked. (this is a long discussion so to save space I have omitted specifics) If you wish ill start a politely toned thread on this if you, or another red, will post in it.

Twisted Treeline needs an EXTENSIVE rework of the map based on how people enter and exit the jungle.

A new class of anti gap closing items should be added to the game both to help supports survive and make a better balance between hunter and hunted. The buffs to cleanse, heal and ghost helped quite a lot but more could be done. Specialized items could have specialized anti gap closing active abilities. Assassins are getting a bit to strong again on buffs intended for AD carry champs.

Dodge has been replaced but a new stat such as flat percentage damage reduction could be stacked on top of armor or perhaps a more creative solution.

An item could be introduced that works like Death-fire Grasp but for damage champions.

Gentleman Oz

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Yes, the live team is now managing Dominion, with Geeves at the helm. To my understanding they're currently doing research as to what the best way to move forward beyond small balance tweaks is.
Tell them to add water to the Crystal Scar so we can have Fizz glow in there too!

Brackhar

Features Designer

01-01-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoreyes View Post
Second the player base needs certain unbalanced terrain on both SR and Dom to be tweaked. (this is a long discussion so to save space I have omitted specifics) If you wish ill start a politely toned thread on this if you, or another red, will post in it.
I'd be interested in reading this, especially with regards to Dominion. If you post here in this forum I'll definitely see it and respond.

123456 ... 9