Viktor Hotfix 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralAardvark

12-31-2011

You need 1200 to purchase Aguments, but they only cost 1000, leaving you with 200 gold and basically not changing the price.

KingNoob123

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly Pigeon View Post
Aww, they fixed the Chaos Storm bug

EDIT: For those who do not know, when you redirected Viktor's Chaos Storm while having TF's passive, it would give you 2 gold every time you redirected it. Mashing the R key could get you an extra ~200 gold while it was up, but I messed around with autoclickers and was able to make around 4000 gold every time I used my ult.

Also, 1000 clicks per second would make the game lag HARD. Sorry for those that I made lag! :P
how to redirect R?
i know you can hit R, and R again
but you can't "shift" nor "Alt" it like mord/ shaco's pet right?

Belemrys

12-31-2011

the price has not been reduced. 1000 is not enough to upgrade the item.

Belemrys

12-31-2011

nevermind i see what you did thar. it costs 1000 but you need 1200 first

sling14

12-31-2011

augment still costs 1200

solid hotfix -_-

PerfidiousAlbion

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phykos View Post
I don't get the complaint on his ratios. The only things he NEEDS are a lower mana cost on his E and a faster missle speed on his Q. Once those are done he's golden. That and the E augment fix making it 30% off of total damage.

If you claim ratios though what you want is a broken champ not a balanced one.
The ratio and base damage on his E (unless augmented) are actually quite low considering it's a skill shot with no secondary effect. This is doubly true considering he only has the three damaging abilities and one is a long CD ult. Otherwise I'd agree with you.

Oh, and he needs the boatloads of bugs cleared up. And his upgrades having wildly different values of stats given (his Q upgrade is terribly inefficient for it's stats when compared to either of the other two upgrades.)

Right now he's a really cool champ with a number of problems that need to be addressed. His basic design isn't the problem. The bugs and his Q augment not comparing well with the other two augments are. Right now it seems like you're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't take the W augment because the Q augment sucks in terms of value and E, which would be good, is bugged and doesn't give nearly as much damage as would seem to be intended.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

what about that Arctic-Op kennen fix?

Boom Swagz

12-31-2011

hi

Psychoactive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
what about that Arctic-Op kennen fix?
THIS

i dont care what you do just DO THIS

tired of seeing my favorite champ fail as a ninja

MV101

Recruiter

12-31-2011

Riot #1

Viktor is mage
Mage spam spell
Spell need mana
Mana need mana regen
Viktor need mana regen
Viktor has 4 mp5 at level 1

ASHE IS A MOTHER****ING CARRY AND HAS 7 MP5 AT LEVEL 1