Viktor Hotfix 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IvI 100 Bidoof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly Pigeon View Post
Aww, they fixed the Chaos Storm bug

EDIT: For those who do not know, when you redirected Viktor's Chaos Storm while having TF's passive, it would give you 2 gold every time you redirected it. Mashing the R key could get you an extra ~200 gold while it was up, but I messed around with autoclickers and was able to make around 4000 gold every time I used my ult.

Also, 1000 clicks per second would make the game lag HARD. Sorry for those that I made lag! :P
why was this guy upvoted for exploiting a bug...?

Servantofthe99

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ191 View Post
Well at least there are some hotfixes!

Kind of sad that the augment death burn hasn't been changed to work off total damage instead of base (not sure if working as intended, but if it is intended to be like that, it is terrible), and death ray missing despite "hitting" isn't being fixed, but hopefully in the next patch cycle!
this needs to be addressed. fix E...it doesn't hit many times despite clear hit. and that 30% additional off of base instead of total is poo

Phykos

12-31-2011

Yay! I was already doing fairly well with him but this can only help.

Mr Mystical

12-31-2011

he still needs more work Riot - but thanks for this -- he's still pretty darn weak. Oh and why isn't this under Champion feedback area??

Amnesa

12-31-2011

finally a cost reduction on his passive, i'm ok with 1k i wonder if they fixed the hit box on his Death ray with this hot fix

MuffinMun1

12-31-2011

ok so my friend that did 1.8 million damage didn't actually do that

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2011

Thank you!

FenixHero

12-31-2011

Now he just needs better ratios...

Phykos

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixHero View Post
Now he just needs better ratios...
I don't get the complaint on his ratios. The only things he NEEDS are a lower mana cost on his E and a faster missle speed on his Q. Once those are done he's golden. That and the E augment fix making it 30% off of total damage.

If you claim ratios though what you want is a broken champ not a balanced one.

FenixHero

12-31-2011

Well perhaps the fact that he doesn't do enough damage was from his Death Ray bug