Viktor Hotfix 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazzier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Glad to see some nice fixes.

Now how about that stealth rework ?

Enmaro

12-31-2011

Thanks for this riot! :d

maxicus

12-31-2011

thank god for the core reduction 1200 was just stupid money for that item. more so because it was a key component. hurray for all the other changes as well. i like viktor he is a machine once you get him figured out.

Kazze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

As everyone else is saying, the augments still cost 1200g in-game...

EDIT: Actually, it requires having 1200g in-game to buy it, but only removes 1000g....

Vulking

12-31-2011

They fixed the damage bug on the total damage deal score? but I though that was an intentional Phreak joke, you know "TONS OF DAMAGE!!!!" (well, I think it was more like MASSIVE TONS OF DAMAGE!!!)

GigglesO

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyMetalFish View Post
How about that stealth rework?
the only one problematic right now is Evelyn and all the old stealth rework introduced was a permanent oracles, just play a stealth and you would know how oracles and vision wards can screw them up..... the trick is you just can't let them know there is a ward there so they walk in thinking they are stealthed... don't run away from a twitch thats a bad idea just hit him 1 cc is all it takes.

NOTE: It also takes up to 7 seconds to stealth if you keep hitting eve or twitch

Ichigar

12-31-2011

He needs buffs.... Hard.......... Seriously, he's lacking early game and maybe tone down his poke power late game.

Karnage10175

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltusfive View Post
Its stillnot enough..

Now i m stuck with a cheap 1000G upgrade in the late game.

Im sorry but the the hex core should get returned to the store when you upgrade so it no longer takes an item slot.
It needs a second tier of upgrade.

Tier 2 of Q upgrade gives it 100% spellvamp

Tier 2 of W upgrade increases range of all spells

Tier 2 of E upgrade gives you two laser on a cast-in-certain-time system, meaning you could zig zag the lasers if you did it fast enough.

Just a thought. I think since there is no flexibility with that item slot, and it is ALWAYS gone, the item thats inside it can be allowed to be pretty good. Tier 2 of each upgrade would also give increased stats.

The thing is his passive not only is his passive but an item slot. It needs to be REALLY good for taking up two important aspects like that.

Technique

12-31-2011

mm yes

PandemoniumVV

12-31-2011

where is that stealth rework? soon (tm) ?