Viktor Hotfix – 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishaven90

12-31-2011

Please buff Viktor's AP ratios so that he can be played as a support, tank, or AP carry. Right now, all he can be played as is support, and a fail one at that.

Please make Death Ray's AP ratio at least a 1:1 ratio so that we may actually feel rewarded for landing such a slow, thin skillshot.

TKHC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Massive DAMAGE

Flying Lollipop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Don't know if anyone already posted this but... even though it only costs 1000, it does not let you buy it unless you have 1200 or more, it charges properly, but if you only have 1000-1199 it does not let you upgrade

shiftyPZ

12-31-2011

how about not being able to cleanse his stun if you get caught in his w?

A Tryhardosaurus

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliolip View Post
Summoners,

We’ve just deployed a hotfix for League of Legends which address multiple bugs and some initial feedback that we’ve received about Viktor, the Machine Herald. Below you’ll find all the changes included in this hotfix which are now live on servers with this content enabled.

Viktor:
  • Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
    • The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended
  • Fixed a bug where Augment: Power was not assigning the correct stats
  • Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported
  • Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate’s Passive
  • Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor

Please have a safe and Happy New Year from all of us here at Riot Games!
It would be safer if I had Pulsefire Ezreal to keep me at home... Oh well, guess I'm going out again to get drunk.

KnivingDude

12-31-2011

Cool! Good job Riot!

SbSnake

Master Recruiter

12-31-2011

nice

LomeinSenpai

Recruiter

12-31-2011

Cool?

Amnesa

12-31-2011

Hey riot still no change to his augment cost, i had 1100 gold and i still couldn't buy it.

131izzard0fOz

01-01-2012

can you remove surrender from ranked?