Lee Sin jungle route?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChannelOlli

12-31-2011

What would be the most efficient route if they have no jungler? And what runes do I need?

Also is the starting item for lee sin armor + 5 pots?

Cheers!

Slizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

IMO
AD quints, and 0-4 AD marks rest ARP marks, armor seals and some kind of MR or AS glyphs.

21/9/0 masteries.

Choices for paths:
Doubles->Red (with leash on both)-> gank
wraiths->Red (with leash on red)-> gank
Wolves->blue (with leash on blue)->wraiths->wolves->red->Wraiths->Wolves->Doubles

You can start with about any item you like, I used to go with dorans blade - but with the weaker new jungle I've found I don't really need it so I've run with either Vamp Scepter on the farm jungle route or longsword+1hp on the ganking route (haven't really used him much lately).

Cloth+5 is completely uneccessary on him because he clears things so fast and takes so little damage from the jungle.

You might need a good leash to get going from level 1 but after that you don't need anything.

If you aren't gonna gank early on pick W @lvl 2. Always E @lvl 1, and if you are gonna gank it's Q @lvl 2.

Skilling order is usually like this: E,W/Q,Q/W,Q after that prioritize R>Q>W>E.

Rush wriggles into atmogs and just rape faces.

Prismatic01

12-31-2011

I go from the Golems with either a doran's blade or a Vamp sceptre.

Mr. Slizer^^ has got the right routes.

Vocal Trance

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slizer View Post
IMO

Skilling order is usually like this: E,W/Q,Q/W,Q after that prioritize R>Q>W>E.
For ganks, prioritizing the E is the best way... more E = more slow = better ganks.

Qishin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Cloth armor start is viable if you want to counter jungle. My favorite thing to do is to smite enemy wraiths and just clear blue without smite. That you definitely need cloth armor and pots. Can't be done or really close if you do it with vamp scepter or anything else. Or you could just clear enemy wraiths without smite but risk getting caught. And I don't even know why anyone would max e first. 30% slow early on is more than enough considering you have a gap closer. Any CC from your lane and just running up to the target with e usually spells death.

BrightNooblar

12-31-2011

Personally, i favor starting with a vamp scepter, and begin with a smite on the enemy big wraith, wolves, wraiths (big first, then shield/lifesteal the little ones), red (smite is back up, WEW to start) then golems, then wraiths, wolves, and if you smite a tiny lizard at blue, thats one more level up, and full/nearly full HP, and you can go gank mid or the close side lane, or donate blue, if anyone wants it.

Starting wolves works well too, it also puts you level two going into red buff, while lanes are still level one, but you come out with a little less HP, and the enemy isn't as countered.

After that I back and buy boots, or boots +longsword/madreds if my gank went well.

I like this route, especially as blue team, because no jungler means 1v2 top lane, and this path spits me out near top, with red and full HP right in time for both me and our solo top to be up a level on their double, making the engage a little smoother.

StrmCkr

12-31-2011

i run a 20|1|9 build on lee:

7 armour pen marks
2 flat ad marks
3 ad quins
9 flat armour seals
then 9 falt cdr or 9 flat magic resistance glyphs

if you start with 5 heal pots and cloth armour lee doesnt need leashes and can start anywhere on the map

for me i go
enemy's
redbuff -> wraiths -> large golem
{leaving 1 creep alive per camp if they have a jungler}
then clear my side of the map, in which ever order i choose.

Lee can start wiht Q or E
i start with Q:

Q allows for heavier damage and acts as a mini smite, allows jumping over walls for faster path times
can also snipe steal with Q

E: activating tempest/cripple rests lee sins attack speed clock -> slightly faster damage

my order is:
QEWQQR - more aggressive ganks
QEWWQR { longer survivablity}

lee doesnt need wiggles lantern to jungle, the bonus wards make it worth while, along with the tricks lee can do with wards.

there is around 4 viable ways to itemize lee at the jungle start and be effective:
each has a diffrent set of paths they can jungle on:

each strating item path can build into lee's core dependign on how you run lee.

Stacking dorans blades {2 @ max}
vampire sceptor
5 heal pot & cloth armour
long sword + heal pots

{its just easie to list out builds on here, not a full guide but shows diffrent set ups that you can jungle with}
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/blind-rage-70774