Please help Identify what this is on Teemo's head.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerezMH

12-30-2011

My friend is drawing a picture, currently a work-in-progress, of Teemo and Tristana. (See attached)

She likes to match the artwork as closely as possible. So she came across something that's bugging her immensely.

See second attached for bothered Teemo ear thing.

So, does anyone know what it is? It'd help her out greatly.

Cheers.

Wyqu

12-31-2011

-le mentioned friend-

And a reference for Trist's gun would be quite helpful as well. Especially the underside of it. The only decent one I've found so far is the Chinese artwork for her Guerilla skin and it's not all that helpful.

Thank you. x3

Cadrantaar

12-31-2011

Based on what we see here:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dJIqB1T9kgo/TZjM04bFPMI/AAAAAAAAAQY/cst6O1xHjwM/s1600/Teemo_Splash_.jpg
and
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L78zEKWCMII/TQLFRCEMOII/AAAAAAAABKg/NLfUUq-fwPs/s1600/Teemo_Splash_3.jpg

Looks like maps. That's all I can think of. I suppose they're just sticking in front of his ear some how. Weird. Hope that helps.

Wyqu

12-31-2011

My first thought was that they were the maps... but I couldn't figure out how something in his backpack would come over his ear like that... let alone how to draw it. x-X

It almost looks like he has a third ear. =/

SomaKun

12-31-2011

I think it is one of his maps. The way its angling out of his bag looks like it's awkwardly going in front of his hear somehow.

Hardheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

It's a pack of cigarettes strapped to his helmet, likes American GI's used to have in Vietnam.