Thinking About Getting a Tattoo...

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahgar

12-30-2011

But I don't know of what. I don't wanna go the route of so many idiot teenagers/young adults and get a tattoo that I'll regret for the rest of my life, so I'm trying to think of something that's actually WORTH putting on my body.

I'm planning on drawing the design myself so it'd be more personal to me, but I don't know of what just yet. I was thinking maybe my love of science fiction, but it'd be hard to fit every series/book/movie/whatever I love into one design and still complies with the first rule. Either that or the Dream Theater logo or something, maybe a stylistic bass clef (I've been playing the bass guitar for years now).

Any suggestions?

IRLDragon

12-30-2011

I think any and all tattoos are tacky, ugly blotches on the human body. Please do not ruin yourself by getting one.

Sailor Cosmos

12-30-2011

I'd go with a Hello Kitty tattoo, unicorn, Sailor Moon bow, or all three. I'm gonna get a sleeve to show how cute I am with all my favorite toddler shows.

Scarlena

12-30-2011

I wasn't planning on posting anything, but...

I love tattoos if they're meaningful and well thought out. It sounds like that's your goal, so best of luck From the tattoos I've seen (I don't have any) my favorites are abstract ones. I think they're more interesting (because the meaning isn't obvious) and usually flow with/accent the human body more than literal ones. Maybe you could express your love of sci-fi with a galaxy-inspired tattoo

Rahgar

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
I wasn't planning on posting anything, but...

I love tattoos if they're meaningful and well thought out. It sounds like that's your goal, so best of luck From the tattoos I've seen (I don't have any) my favorites are abstract ones. I think they're more interesting (because the meaning isn't obvious) and usually flow with/accent the human body more than literal ones. Maybe you could express your love of sci-fi with a galaxy-inspired tattoo
Maybe like a tribal space ship or something? I used to make tribal art all the time...

Galaxy sounds awesome, too.

Rahgar

12-30-2011

These don't look so bad, actually, and are the kind of tattoos I'd probably get.

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

If you're in a club with any of your friends, or whatever, you could take the symbol of that club and modify it slightly, and have it tatooed on your shoulder. That's whay my piano teacher did. (He is a bit of a Disney quirk, so he had the font changed to the same font used in the Haunted Mansion ride.)

Bainemo

12-30-2011

Fact: Tattoos are for trash, gangsters, and autistics

FACT

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

I don't approve of tatoos, but that doesn't mean a good person can't have one. My grandpa has one of a hula dancer from his army days. And then my piano teacher...first, he plays piano, then he's a Disney nerd, and then he's married. He's also a gamer nerd, who I may or may not have gotten hooked on LoL. He's neither Trash, Gangster, or Autistic.

Rahgar

12-30-2011

Here's a couple I doodled up in my spare time.

So glad I finally got a digital camera...

(I'll probably drop the "MAIM KILL BURN" bit if I got that one done.)

12345 ... 7