Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharios

12-30-2011

Wait...wait...wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Lemmie see if I've got this right...

You went to the trouble of refunding all the dodge runes, but you're still selling them until you've removed the dodge stat entirely from the game, so you'll have to refund quite a few runes at that point probably anyway. So...why didn't you just friggin' WAIT until then to do it in the first place?

WTF?!

I'm just...well I'm completely dumbstruck by such a thing. It makes ZERO sense of any kind...I mean none, zip, zilch, nix, nada. It's like replacing engine components in the wrong order so you have to take them out again to put one back.

Meh, whatever I guess. I didn't own any dodge runes in the first place, so no skin off my butt. Just...please don't do things this way in the future. It's hard to have confidence in a crew that would make a mistake so glaringly obvious. Better luck next time.

Dragoncitokill

12-30-2011

And Jax ?

Hidden Sniper

12-30-2011

Pretty soon it will by my attack vs your attack. Whoever has more wins. What's next? Removing Crit? Then Armor/MR because it's anti-fun?

Give us something new that increases the amount of skill in the game. Jungle changes, nerfing minions, removing dodge... You are just dumbing-down the game.

thatonefoo

12-30-2011

love the game

chrisluissanc1

12-30-2011

Quote:
Pretty soon it will by my attack vs your attack. Whoever has more wins. What's next? Removing Crit? Then Armor/MR because it's anti-fun?

Give us something new that increases the amount of skill in the game. Jungle changes, nerfing minions, removing dodge... You are just dumbing-down the game.

i do agree with jungle changes being stupid but minions should encourage fighting not scare people away with huge damage in 10 seconds of standing near them and besides they only nerfed by like 20%.(ie old damge around 250 per 10 now it is like 220 per10)
and dogging made no sense because unlike cit it made charters like jax invincible who cant be hurt often but do massive damage(ie huge hp huge doge chance and giant damage output) where as all you have to do to stop a crit char like trynadamere is stun him and burst him down(although he would defiantly pop his ult, kill u and then troll away, but that is besides the point).

to sum it up jungle nerf= STUPID
minions= not as STUPID but a little STUPID
dodge= IFY BUT SOMEWHAT STUPID AS IT WILL DESTROY JAX PLAYERS

Gallow SinCrux

12-30-2011

I still think this is a big mistake. Dodge added some randomness to the game, just like real life. Sure, dodge has made or break a kill, escape, win or loss. But in the end, it was a small percentage. I liked that, the chance that maybe something will happen. Nothing is for sure, ever. And I enjoyed it. I just hope Riot doesn't reconsider a year down the road...

West Archer

12-30-2011

Give them back

Oddlynice

12-30-2011

I still see dodge ingame...hrmmm seems to be an issue Riot

Oddlynice

12-30-2011

Quote:
Hidden Sniper:

Side note, don't turn into Blizzard. Please and Thank You =)

Treat us as players, not as customers.

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

12-30-2011

:,(