All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oliveiraqueiroz

12-30-2011

Thanks to riot I could buy a skin of the gp's ghost and when I won I could buy

OniSioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyXBlood View Post
cool, maybe u can get rid of jax now
and delete eve...

Chekmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-30-2011

now they can focus on the 300 rp bonus problem !

Erranty

12-30-2011

Jax's E will prolly be rebuilt into a strong version of Taric's shatter.

Base +Def Aura of 15/30/45/60/75. Gains a stack every time he takes damage that increases his armor by 3/6/9/12/15 points per stack, Max 5. Upon gaining 5 stacks Jax can activate this ability to send out an AoE Stun (that does whatever the damage stat from the previous build was) and removes all CC effects from Jax (lord knows without Dodge he needs that). The stacks reset after 15 seconds.

Volun Shade

12-30-2011

Barely got any ip for the 9 dodge runes i had. What a bloody rip off

V°idbane

12-30-2011

Nope,my tier 1 dodge runes are still there

Kanderas

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniSioN View Post
and delete eve...
They aren't just going to blatantly remove champions just because you don't like them and don't know how to make them good. The only champions that would ever be considered for removal are ones who, typically because of mechanics, are completely beyond reworking to fit in with the game without compromising their unique character.

A good example of this is Vlad, who devs themselves have stated is actually badly designed in terms of fitting in with the game and as a consequence is typically underpowered. He won't recieve a rework as it would cancel his distinction but nor will he be removed because there are people who actually like him and can use him well despite his underpower. If Eve or anyone else happen to fit in this category than the same things apply.

The devs are quite happy to nerf the power of abilities to compensate for a mechanic that can be overpowered if it means not removing a champ. In short, any champion removal is likely never going to happen short of an extreme situation.

Enemy Player

12-30-2011

I miss my dodge runes. <3 that for my Udyr.

Doomzors

12-30-2011

yay I get to buy more dodge runes so i can get refunded again :S

Desender

12-30-2011

Yay!