All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clerigon

12-30-2011

all the new runes suck.

Ashes2Ashs

12-30-2011

so if this dodge runes are getting refunded and all, i am making and taking a guess that Jax and the ninja boots are gonna get a remake also?

Tru Hell

12-30-2011

...the rune combiner? Will I be refunded for that?

l Smokahontas l

12-30-2011

cool, maybe u can get rid of jax now

lbgsloan

12-30-2011

What is the point of refunding the dodge runes if you allow them to be repurchased and refunded again? Why not just remove them and be done with it?

Kanderas

12-30-2011

*sigh* for those of you who don't bother to read announcements, all re-acquired runes will be refunded again when the final stage of dodge removal goes through; so all your dodge combines or runes you think they missed etc will be taken out once all the champion/item reworks and shop removal, which have already been outlined, are complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
What is the point of refunding the dodge runes if you allow them to be repurchased and refunded again? Why not just remove them and be done with it?
As the original post on the issue says, Jax and co haven't been reworked yet, so to allow people to still play them in the mean time (if dodge runes are your thing) then they're still available until the rework is complete. For the many people who use dodge runes on other champs which can be switched in anticipation of the coming removal, the majority of runes have now already been removed.

IllEatUrMind

12-30-2011

mine still there. lol

DvonGetTheTables

12-30-2011

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Clarkhahaisaac

12-30-2011

i got my dodge run through combination, i did not recive a refund, does this mean i lose the rune w/o compination?

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Thanks!

Is there an update on the 450 RP? Some of us haven't received it yet.