All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeIiEVE OR FEED

01-04-2012

Any official word on when the final refund will be?

Buck3tH3ad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

so... removing dodge from the game? what does this mean for jaximus?

popodoggy

01-05-2012

I just got a dodge rune when I use a rune combiner... I WANNA REFUND!!

Akimbos

01-05-2012

but still existing greater quintessence of evasion(1.5%) at 2050 ip :P so where is the remove?

Keviiiin

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce that the Dodge rune refund has been completed. At this juncture all Dodge runes have been removed from your inventory and runebook and replaced by their value in Influence Points.

Remember that Dodge runes are still available from the League of Legends Store until all Dodge remakes have been completed. If you would like to continue to use your current Dodge build until that time you are welcome to repurchase your runes if you so choose. Once the process of removing the Dodge stat from the game has been completed, you will receive another refund for any Dodge runes that you might have purchased in the interim.

We are excited to have completed this phase of our Dodge remakes If you’re looking for something new to fill the space in your runebook remember that we have seasonal runes to commemorate the Snowdown Showdown, as well as some [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-runes-now-available"]brand new rune types[/URL2] to offer you some new options!
i still have D:

oODeadEyesOo

01-05-2012

Well i have a question, if u put ur dodge runes that u bought into the rune combiner will you still get a refund on them? and i have a Dodge Quint that i got via the rune combiner will that be refunded?

Goontar

01-05-2012

when will second refund will be ? elodine the noob

Zarya

01-05-2012

I still have all of my dodge runes. I know i got them before the refund so idk why mine didn't get refunded since they're worth 2.8k IP

R3d n0ni

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oODeadEyesOo View Post
Well i have a question, if u put ur dodge runes that u bought into the rune combiner will you still get a refund on them? and i have a Dodge Quint that i got via the rune combiner will that be refunded?
What kind of question is that? If you put them into the combiner then you DON'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE. Why in the world would you get a refund for something that's gone?

HiMennnnnnnn

01-06-2012

No, you still get the dodge runes from rune combiner. I got 2 quintessence that gives 1.5% dodge and I was wondering if that is refundable?