All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeroht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

very good info, thanks for doing everything possible to improve the quality of play.

Bayonetwork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

At first it seemed like it was all happening so soon, but now it seems like it's taking forever

Kyo GenJin

01-03-2012

i guarantee that this has been covered, but what does that mean for champions like jax? Is he going to get reworks or what? i have yet to hear anything on that topic

Roger Barbossa

01-03-2012

okay now all dodge runes have been removed, but when exactly "dodge" would be completely removed in game-play? would u remove or replace ninja boot?

pyrolord777

01-03-2012

So what of the exclusive dodge runes like for Halloween? Players should have been refunded double for those since they could have spent their points on other limited runes that wouldn't be forcibly taken from them.

Another option would have been to allow swapping for a different limited edition rune of it's genre. (in the case of elusive ghost theres Speedy specter which gives 1.39 movement, headless horsemen which gives 3.1 armor penetration, and witches brew that gives 4.54 ability power)

Tristan Trades

01-03-2012

Still got a dodge rune left D: I want my refund! Need those x-mas move quints!

pyrolord777

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Barbossa View Post
okay now all dodge runes have been removed, but when exactly "dodge" would be completely removed in game-play? would u remove or replace ninja boot?
Also what about Sword of the Divine? Its activate ability makes your attacks undodgeable. It better have a good replacement ability so it doesn't become obsolete.

RuJelli

01-03-2012

I still have a doge run left. :\ are runes still being refunded or was this one overlooked?

Evilbyte

01-03-2012

All that IP turned into more champs, woot.

Gandaallf

01-03-2012

1. Its kinda weird. Why you refunded dodge runes when we can buy them again? Is it some kind of testing refund script or what?
2. Riot, you can tell us what is going on with champions like Jax. As for the items - ok, they will be redesigned or something, but you never mention anything about Jax. No one will force you to do anything, just a little information will be great.