All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riyuri

01-01-2012

this is dumb... id rather have dodge... really wish this didn't happen..

Shemsuh0r

01-01-2012

I did NOT get a full refund for my dodge runes. Unimpressed.

baconeater6855

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

what if i got the dodge quintessence NOT from the store but from mixing some runes together? what can i do with that dodge rune?

Synides Death

Recruiter

01-01-2012

what will happen to jax?

Flying Lollipop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

^

kphipps94

Recruiter

01-01-2012

Go to this reddit to tell about how your friends have messed up in your lol gaming life http://www.reddit.com/r/Badatlol/

lAmCanadianEh

01-01-2012

Riot, I combined 5 tier 2 runes recently and as a result i have a Tier 3 Greater Seal of Evasion. This is after the date of the refund for Dodge Runes. Does this mean im the only one left with a dodge rune ! Or do i get it refunded

Souji Voldoz

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce that the Dodge rune refund has been completed. At this juncture all Dodge runes have been removed from your inventory and runebook and replaced by their value in Influence Points.

Remember that Dodge runes are still available from the League of Legends Store until all Dodge remakes have been completed. If you would like to continue to use your current Dodge build until that time you are welcome to repurchase your runes if you so choose. Once the process of removing the Dodge stat from the game has been completed, you will receive another refund for any Dodge runes that you might have purchased in the interim.

We are excited to have completed this phase of our Dodge remakes If you’re looking for something new to fill the space in your runebook remember that we have seasonal runes to commemorate the Snowdown Showdown, as well as some [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-runes-now-available"]brand new rune types[/URL2] to offer you some new options!
heeey i had dodge promo runes and not returned me the influence points.

GC Unforgiven

01-01-2012

u take my runes without give me IP .....................

NASTYPAUL

01-02-2012

My dodge runes have not been refunded, and I just bought some more. What the hell is goin on?