Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wielki Z?y Lord

01-01-2012

Aright, now how am I to fight champions with high attack speed or those with range attacks and attack speed, they can without mercy pound me and all i can do is take damage. That's sick.

DominatorV4

01-01-2012

Quote:
Wielki Z?y Lord:
Aright, now how am I to fight champions with high attack speed or those with range attacks and attack speed, they can without mercy pound me and all i can do is take damage. That's sick.

get thornmail and/or wardens mail

Vizaroar

01-01-2012

erm i still got dodge runes wtf help ??

Pojo434

01-01-2012

Because I still have my dodge runes, when should I expect to have my runes refunded?

Yifias

01-01-2012

**** might as well refund jax with it riot!

Krazepants

01-01-2012

I still have 1 dodge rune in my rune page? Could you please refund me please?

MrShift

01-01-2012

Quote:
Melever:
Crit can be countered by armor. Dodge has no counter.

I can stack crit all day, and if you stack dodge, I could be shooting 50 shots before I even hit you once. Dodge forced items like Sword of the Divine because it had NO COUNTER.

Basically, if you have 100% dodge, I better have a Sword of the Divine, or you won't die very often, if at all.

what item u bought to get those 100% dodge? tell me now! i wanna be god too!

DarkAngel311

01-01-2012

So I like the fact that Riot is trying to change things around for the better and giving things a twist. Refunding the runes is not an issue to me. What is, is the fact that my dodge seal runes were from the winter olympics and those are consider collectables to me. I know that most ppl don't give a **** but for me it matters. It shows how long I've been playing League of Legend and the things/changes that I've been through with this company. So getting my IP back isn't a problem. The problem is, what are you guys going to do about taking my collectable runes away and how is that ever going to be replaced?

I got emails from the tech crew just simply apologizing but it still ticks me off that ppl think sorry can replace things. I've already got that answer once when the disc being purchased at Gamestop worked but is not compatible with the patch updating (freezing consistantly at certain part of the patch) and sorry is the only answer I got.

So....what are you going to do about this situation Mr. Marketing Manager???

Escanaba

01-01-2012

So far Dodge rune have been refunded so now most player are now going for Ninja boot for the dodge that still exist, same with Jax but lost 9% dodge remove from rune and mastery, and still piss me off when he dodge twice in a row where he should of die. My question is what the Ninja boot going to be change into and what become of Jax?

puppyfat

01-01-2012

Quote:
Melever:
Crit can be countered by armor. Dodge has no counter.

I can stack crit all day, and if you stack dodge, I could be shooting 50 shots before I even hit you once. Dodge forced items like Sword of the Divine because it had NO COUNTER.

Basically, if you have 100% dodge, I better have a Sword of the Divine, or you won't die very often, if at all.

In a game built around it I wonder how so many people lack critical thinking...

The real problem with dodge is that there is no application of on hit effects when it randomly procs. It is this combination that makes it too luck based rather than skill based.

But this is also why Crit needs to go as well. Just because armour reduces damage doesn't mean that it 'counters' critical hits. If you do 5 crits in a row compared to doing none (a totally random process) you're still doubling your damage randomly.

It's still a problem and it needs to be fixed. Otherwise only taking out dodge is a joke.