All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doomsangel

12-31-2011

Now Jax is useless cant dodge good now TY RIOT!
(sarcasticly) and why can we still buy them????

Elbeeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Why would you take out a logical skill? Are there too many mechanics in this game. I never here people say that the game is too complicated or confusing because players have too much variety available in their builds. Many builds are being changed to make them not work any more already and the strategy in the game is being reduced. (We just want more people to jump on into the battles) One of the neat things with this game is the variety of champions and strategies, but more and more we are getting the all champions closer to being the same. Even using the turret in the normal game doesn't allow some champs to even survive against some others who have no obvious reason to not be chosen over the other one. This game will never be a good first person shooter, so having the person who attacks first just win and no can run fast enough to get away anymore does not make the game fun. For awhile there was a balance of characters, play styles and strategies that could lead to a win. There are less strategies now and this is not a good thing at all. Take a look at the game Rise of the Immortals. It is a ripoff of LoL, except it loads very fast and the matches are way shorter. It not fun at all. It is only ok to wait 5-10 minutes for the matches to load if they take time and are fun. (not fun when 1 team gets good advantage in under 2 minutes that caries on to victory and you can't surrender.) You need to put dodge back into the game and beef up the turrets and minions to allow players to use more strategy. Or you could take the damage down some for champions or raise the health for champions and turrets and minions. Have something so people are thinking. Many battles now are less than 2 seconds and the character that dies is stunned for the whole battle... The attacker doesn't need to think at all. The defender can't react at all, so he doesn't have to think either.

Zarya

12-31-2011

would love to know why mine didn't get refunded =(

DerpHobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

too bad i was too poor to buy dodge runes D=

nolif3r

12-31-2011

thank u .. now jax isnt so op ... jax was the most ridiculous op champ ever...

MrShift

01-01-2012

i think jax's W will be something like volibear's W, after 3 - 4 hit u can activate

ICEhydro

01-01-2012

There is no explanaton for Snare: or Root: in Abilities and Effects. Also in Silence: the explanaton needs to elaborate Summoner Abilities are included in being silenced. Dont forget to remove Dodge: after full removal.

Side note: Increase Tryndameres ult to the same CD as Karthus and make him unable to crit during ult for balancing reasons

Thank you
~ICEhydro~

Chronowake

01-01-2012

D: I cant use Jax anymore I guess.

DominatorV4

01-01-2012

I remember when they first announced that dodge runes were going to be removed and that certain champions were going to be re-made like jax in the next patch...

1 year and a handfull of patches later.....
Slow as usual hey Riot?

BallScent

01-01-2012

so where is the jax ,sword of the divine, and tabi rework?!?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!