All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishizako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

You're completely removing dodge? ow, i thought you will make it a unique stat for Jax. kinda like Pantheon's block
:C

Hellcaster1400

12-31-2011

hi i dont know that is this the right place to post or not. but if u are going to remove dodge u should make ninja tabi an gold per 10 sec because we have regeneration,critical strike,ability power,health but no movement and gold giving item

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

This makes no sense at all. You refunded us our dodge runes. Say we can still re-buy them in the store. When the stat is removed from the game we'll be refunded again?

What's the point of the refund if you are going to give us another refund?

Azlena

12-31-2011

Because they don't want to remove dodge items and lock Jax from play until they're finished?

Zarya

12-31-2011

when is this happening because I still have all my dodge runes and no IP? oh yeah i didn't rebuy them either

Dragoncitokill

12-31-2011

and JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX ?

Happy New Year

RJS Josix

12-31-2011

sweet!... buy like 4000 runes with that refund

Chingawing

12-31-2011

Whats going to happen to Jax?

Taggme

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce that the Dodge rune refund has been completed. At this juncture all Dodge runes have been removed from your inventory and runebook and replaced by their value in Influence Points.

Remember that Dodge runes are still available from the League of Legends Store until all Dodge remakes have been completed. If you would like to continue to use your current Dodge build until that time you are welcome to repurchase your runes if you so choose. Once the process of removing the Dodge stat from the game has been completed, you will receive another refund for any Dodge runes that you might have purchased in the interim.

We are excited to have completed this phase of our Dodge remakes If you’re looking for something new to fill the space in your runebook remember that we have seasonal runes to commemorate the Snowdown Showdown, as well as some [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-runes-now-available"]brand new rune types[/URL2] to offer you some new options!
so.. all dodge runes have been refunded.... and they are 100% gone.../replaced with ip then ... you say they are still available till all have been taken.. o-0 herp a derp?

though I suppose the 'will do all this work over again once we remove dodge runes from the store' bit is nice... but just more work for yourselves.

Shenaniganks

12-31-2011

I bought a tier 1 dodge rune just for kicks and I still have it. Anyone else have this problem?