All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bandiii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

I just tried to buy the dodge runes again. I thought i can't but actually u can rebuy them. I think you should remove from the store as well.

So pls can u just give my ip bakc?

TurambarLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Bet the first iteration of Jax's dodge remake will make him incredibly OP or UP.

Soulwaver

12-31-2011

*has 2 dodge runes still in my book*
o.o

Farmer Yi

12-31-2011

Good, now fix Jax,Mundo and all those broken champs

xSilverCrown

Recruiter

12-31-2011

RIP Dodge... it was good while it lasted my friend...

Pirux

12-31-2011

i think that removing that stat will make the game more silly... removing something never gives more options.... if you see the new runes they are just things that actually should be there but nothing new...

well, i can see that the game is in the way of self destruction, just because you see that some old characters are unbalanced with the new ones... if you couldn't make a balance betweeen dodge and OP new charakters, just remap all the charakters because you are eliminating options and posibilities, not giving new ones... dodge was a funny thing, maybe with less capacity could be more balanced, but not erase it like if it was something wrong with the game it was something that exist in all RPG and strategy games. it was something inside the "Luck" stat in every game... and day by day LOL is becoming more just a "pick a charakter" game than something where we can make our champions...

Penguinimp

12-31-2011

why did we kill the limited edition ones too! and not set them to +0!!!

frEakSteR69

12-31-2011

I didn't got any refund for my dodge seals...

STUVWIK

12-31-2011

Isn't that going to screw Jax up? He has to dodge to stun.

NafarkTheGreat

12-31-2011

My dodge runes are still there.