Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rðndom Guy

03-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Jax:
Shyvana,

You. Me. My bedroom. Tonight. No questions. No excuses.

-Jax

Wow....that is classy as hell.

Admidus

03-15-2012

Quote:
Shyvana,

-Jax

So... this is your...husband Shyvana? this is the one who everyone talks?
He is very skilled in the art of weapons indeed, but that´s not the way to treat a woman!
Be more respectful! - he stands firm-

I am sorry Shyvana... I know you are not a child and you don´t need someone to defend you but I hate this kind of people and I can´t stay out doing nothing!

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

03-15-2012

How are you and Jax?

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...by the blood of my father. You have done excellently, Ahri. I trust fifty gold pieces will do? I'm not sure what the cost of hair products are in Ionia.

Now then, we need to think of something liquid and sticky, to first have fall on Fizz, followed by this fur.

Oh, you're giving me money too? Thanks! I'll be able to buy quite a bit of shampoo with it~
Oh, something sticky? There was something like that in Akali's messages once... It was stuck in my tails for a while.

Mystletaynn

03-15-2012

Hello Shyvana, it's nice to finally talk to you here outside of the Fields of Justice. I do know most things about you from our time on the battlefield, but I still have a few questions.

Before that, first of all, I'd like to say that you're my favorite champion to summon and it's a pleasure working with you. I was very proud when you scored a pentakill by yourself, but I'm also glad that Ashe fired her Enchanted Crystal Arrow first, before you started disembowling Urgot. :P

So, my first question is this: The other two champions I frequently summon are Skarner and Nasus. I'm highly used to all 3 of your playstyles, as they aren't too different (including Nasus after his Siphoning Strike has gained quite a but of power). So, I was wondering what you thought of them as champions and as residents of Valoran. I'd like to know what they are thought of from a different point of view.

My second question: Have you adjusted easily to the different life in the League compared to when you were younger, and how do you like it? We may share thoughts when I'm summoning you, but I don't like or want to look for hidden secrets in your mind. In my opinion that would be highly rude, so now I'm asking you directly.

I've heard that you like to study history, and I myself happen to know a bit about the area I grew up in. I used to live in Kalam... ohhh, I still get slightly emotional about this, sorry. I grew up in Kalamandra, as you well know was in disputed territory between Demacia and Noxus. And then the conflicts started and oh... then there was this huge flash... I'm assuming that was the stasis field... Anyway, my home was completely destroyed in the League's attempt to directly intervene. The epicenter disintegrated it, and thank god the stasis field had taken effect on my body. Now I get all sad whenever I direct you or Skarner to The Seal in the Crystal Scar....

I'm really sorry about that tangent, but if you'd like to learn a bit more history, you're welcome to come over to my current house and talk with me. I live on the Western side of Demacia.

Ask Shyvana

03-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
You get get the oil out, but not the smell. ...but if the trap doesn't even hit me, then what is accomplished?

Oh, it will.

Quote:
Admidus:
(after a long battle of 10 minutes, the match finally ended)

-He is in the ground defeated by a strong blow, but is reinstated after a few seconds and kept sitting on the floor watching his opponent with a satisfying smile-

I think it was the best match that I have had in my life!
You really are amazing, very clever, very fast and very strong!
You do not give any chance to anyone and you never neglect your side, as if you were a tower unstoppable.
But I promise ... that I will be the next who will "Parry" your powerful "twin bite" Hehe

Thank you. You fought well, too... was that some kind of Fiora joke?

Quote:
xXKerrosXx:
greetings Shyvanna,

What did you think about when you mingled with humans. Also, now that your in the League, who do you think is the most friendly to you, do you enjoy mingling with the other champions?

"Half-dragon, Half-human, full dragon, full human, it doesn't matter...the heart is what counts"

Sincerely,

Summoner Kerros

Hello, Kerros.

I'm not sure what you mean about what I thought about. I've always been around humans. Early in my life, I did what I could to hide what I was, but now, I am open with it.

The Crownguards are very friendly to me. Prince Jarvan, Fiora, Leona, Garen, Luxanna, Sona, and, of course, Jax. But really, most Champions are on good or neutral terms with me. I enjoy spending time with them, though I don't have too much to say, generally.

Your quote is very true, Summoner. Thank you.

Quote:
Ask Jax:
Shyvana,

-Jax

WHAT?!

Jax, if THIS is how you ask for... I mean... how dare... I will bite off anything you try to stick in my mouth, if this is how you plan on asking for it!

QUOTE=Admidus;22063995]So... this is your...husband Shyvana? this is the one who everyone talks?
He is very skilled in the art of weapons indeed, but that´s not the way to treat a woman!

I am sorry Shyvana... I know you are not a child and you don´t need someone to defend you but I hate this kind of people and I can´t stay out doing nothing![/QUOTE]
He is my boyfriend, but for how much longer, we'll see.

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
How are you and Jax?

...wonderful.

Quote:
Ask Ahri:
Oh, you're giving me money too? Thanks! I'll be able to buy quite a bit of shampoo with it~
Oh, something sticky? There was something like that in Akali's messages once... It was stuck in my tails for a while.

Akali, you say? Many thanks, Ahri.

Quote:
Mystletaynn:
Hello Shyvana, it's nice to finally talk to you here outside of the Fields of Justice. I do know most things about you from our time on the battlefield, but I still have a few questions.

Before that, first of all, I'd like to say that you're my favorite champion to summon and it's a pleasure working with you. I was very proud when you scored a pentakill by yourself, but I'm also glad that Ashe fired her Enchanted Crystal Arrow first, before you started disembowling Urgot. :P

So, my first question is this: The other two champions I frequently summon are Skarner and Nasus. I'm highly used to all 3 of your playstyles, as they aren't too different (including Nasus after his Siphoning Strike has gained quite a but of power). So, I was wondering what you thought of them as champions and as residents of Valoran. I'd like to know what they are thought of from a different point of view.

My second question: Have you adjusted easily to the different life in the League compared to when you were younger, and how do you like it? We may share thoughts when I'm summoning you, but I don't like or want to look for hidden secrets in your mind. In my opinion that would be highly rude, so now I'm asking you directly.

I've heard that you like to study history, and I myself happen to know a bit about the area I grew up in. I used to live in Kalam... ohhh, I still get slightly emotional about this, sorry. I grew up in Kalamandra, as you well know was in disputed territory between Demacia and Noxus. And then the conflicts started and oh... then there was this huge flash... I'm assuming that was the stasis field... Anyway, my home was completely destroyed in the League's attempt to directly intervene. The epicenter disintegrated it, and thank god the stasis field had taken effect on my body. Now I get all sad whenever I direct you or Skarner to The Seal in the Crystal Scar....

I'm really sorry about that tangent, but if you'd like to learn a bit more history, you're welcome to come over to my current house and talk with me. I live on the Western side of Demacia.

Hello, Mystletaynn.

Thank you for the kind words, Summoner.

I know very little about Nasus and Skarner, I'm afraid. I have never really spoken to either of them. I know that Nasus is an awesome warrior, while Skarner can fight almost anyone and can reasonably be victorious. They are brave, and powerful. I can respect that.

I love my life. Prince Jarvan has given me more than I ever could have hoped for, and it is an honor to fight on the side of justice, on the Fields of Justice. I love not having to hide what I am. I can proudly show the world that I am a half dragon, and anyone who wishes to kill me for that fact are welcome to be introduced to their own burning guts.

No need to apologize, Summoner. I shall visit you, and we can discuss whatever history you wish.

Mystletaynn

03-15-2012

Oh dear, sounds like Jax is being a bit... overly blunt.

Anyway, if you wanted to, I could tell you more about the history of my hometown, Kalamandra. I happen to have a good firsthand account of many of the events that went on during the standoff. I wasn't a summoner then, but the events that transcended there inspired me to want to have an impact on what happens within an organization as powerful as the League.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-15-2012

Quote:
Rðndom Guy:
Wow....that is classy as hell.

Quote:
Admidus:
So... this is your...husband Shyvana? this is the one who everyone talks?

I am sorry Shyvana... I know you are not a child and you don´t need someone to defend you but I hate this kind of people and I can´t stay out doing nothing!

How naive you both are. Why must you leap to such perverted conclusions?

Ask Talon

03-15-2012

The real question is... Were they wrong to?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
WHAT?!

Jax, if THIS is how you ask for... I mean... how dare... I will bite off anything you try to stick in my mouth, if this is how you plan on asking for it!

He is my boyfriend, but for how much longer, we'll see.

Well, I assume that you were surprised by the pair of earrings I gave you. I just wanted to mislead you with my statement.