Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Kog'maw knows that when a mommy and a daddy loves each other very much, they spawn spore tendrils, and they spit up partially digested flesh to build a cocoon coated in enzymes, then they put spores together inside cocoon and out comes baby! yaaay!

Malzahar tells Kog'maw story about bird called "Spork"

Kog'maw is smarter than Malzahar gives him credit for.
I think I'm going to be sick.

Udajit

03-06-2012

Where is Jax and why hasn't he commented on all this nonsense?

-Udajit, Junior Curator of the League Vaults

Kg Maw

03-06-2012

Jax maybe hitting people with lamp post? Kog'maw knows he enjoys this almost as much as Kog'maw loves eating.

Almost.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udajit View Post

Been busy. Making toast. Also, this is for you, Shyvana.

Attached to the letter is a news article entitled Lightshield Royal Family's Moat Miraculously Filled with Toast.

Kg Maw

03-06-2012

Kog'maw... Oooh... mister purple jumps? I think I messed up your moat...

I thought it was cinnamon toast crunch...

Ask Shyvana

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
50 gold to make you lose 50 gold?

I can live with that.

~Talon
...so we're all happy, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
This makes us happy. Less work for we.
I've never seen you do too much splattering anyway, Udyr. I see you more of a body smashing type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
I'm just so tired. I feel worn out. Emotions roiling and churning within me. I am constantly at war within myself. I feel like two different people locked in eternal combat. I just wish one side could win, but I don't want the darkness to take over. So I fight, always, to hold onto myself. I fight for my convictions. I fight for love, and peace within myself. It drains me. Everything drains me. I'm just so tired. I want peace, and rest. Udyr drains me. Talking to him drains me. It is like I was born into my environment, and my environment infected me. My life is heat, and the cold constantly pries it from me, my soul is the warmth..constantly being drained, at war, in struggle.

Peace of the grave...sometimes I wonder...would it matter much if I died? I'm not so sure.

As I'm sure you too know..the pain of watching someone bleed out on the ground before your eyes. The way they twitch, suffering horribly..their eyes look like that of a dead ish. This is not the way the world was meant to be. This was not the plan for this world. The way we treat one another out of selfishness...love, and forgivenes..grace and mercy is the answer. Only then can mankind be redeemed. The scars on my heart are deep and painful. I am broken already, and deeply at war with myself. I always have been.

Emotions swirl in my heart like the most tumultuous of storms..jealousy, anger, kindness, love, mercy, faithfulness, hatred, bitterness.. loneliness, emptiness, joy, patience...the list goes on. Can you imagine feeling them all at once, warring between each other, battling for supremacy like some insane free for all and your heart and soul are the battle ground? Each emotion is a champion, my heart and soul are the fields of justice. Day in, and day out, every day of my life, at all times..
...have you considered seeking out Ionian meditation experts? They helped me control my rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
I suppose it must have been surprising. But think highly of you I do. Shyvana, unlike most who see a primal beast underneath I see a strong and capable soul. You have confidence in whatever you do, whatever you pursue, and however you go about it. You do not take things lightly, but with a seriousness that is unmatchable.

Grace? I may have, but that is trained, forced upon me since I was a child. With you in combat or even in passing I see a natural grace. Fluidity that is unreachable, which in my thoughts, is a gift from your draconic heritage. Something that I must admit I am somewhat jealous of. Did you know that upon the Laurent family crest is the image of a great majestic red dragon?

Also I heard you said to the sheriff of Piltover you do not dance much? A shame... I think you would be a grand dancer if you but gave it a chance. Perhaps if you would be so willing, I could teach you some when you come to visit?

-Fiora Laurent
Many thanks, Fiora. I know that your combat style can be trained, but how talented you are at it is something I'm sure even Master Yi is surprised by.

I didn't know the Laurent family crest has a dragon upon it. Perhaps I can get a look at it during our visit. And yes, I'll learn some dancing techniques from you. Do you have any specific styles you want to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Kog'maw senses talk of a romantic relationship between two females.

He is confused. How do two girl humans make the tiny humans together?
...by the blood of my father. Two women can't have children together, Kog'maw. Such a couple would have to adopt, or accept a... erm... a donation of male reproductive fluid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udajit View Post

Jax has been called to a surprisingly large amount of matches recently. Fear not, he is alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Been busy. Making toast. Also, this is for you, Shyvana.

Attached to the letter is a news article entitled Lightshield Royal Family's Moat Miraculously Filled with Toast.
...I... er... you have very interesting ways of expressing your love for me.

AskUdyr

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I've never seen you do too much splattering anyway, Udyr. I see you more of a body smashing type.

-_-_-_-_-
...have you considered seeking out Ionian meditation experts? They helped me control my rage.
Internal crushing is less messy and easier to clean if any mess is to come.

We would recommend Krissy to do the same, that is how we manage to control our rage. If they wish, they could always simply speak to us.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I... er... you have very interesting ways of expressing your love for me.
I wasn't expressing my love. I just got very bored/drunk. But if you would like me to rededicate the moat to you, I could.

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
I wasn't expressing my love. I just got very bored/drunk. But if you would like me to rededicate the moat to you, I could.
Where did you get all the bread for that?

~Talon

Dargath

03-07-2012

Well, you told me to tell you about it, so I did. :|

That said, I meditate rather well, but still if this war inside my head won't take a day off soon I'll be dead.