Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

03-05-2012

Dear Shyvana,

I asked this question of Lady Fiora as well, though I suspect your somewhat more open to the idea:

If appropriately compensated and done tastefully, how do you feel about posing for artistic nude art?

Eredaar

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Shyvana,

I asked this question of Lady Fiora as well, though I suspect your somewhat more open to the idea:

If appropriately compensated and done tastefully, how do you feel about posing for artistic nude art?
let me answer this for her ... no

st0pb0t

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
let me answer this for her ... no
If it's all the same to you, dear summoner, I'd rather let Lady Shyvana reply.

Ask Talon

03-05-2012

Quote:
If it's all the same to you, dear summoner, I'd rather let Lady Shyvana reply.
Fifty gold says she replies with fire.

~Talon, about to be 50 gold richer.

Eredaar

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post

I bet 100 gold she responds with words

Eredaar- about to be 100 gold richer

Ask Talon

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
I bet 100 gold she responds with words

Eredaar- about to be 100 gold richer
I bet you I can kill you before you hit the ground.

~Talon, about to raise his body count.

Jaykoboy

03-05-2012

Quote:
I bet you I can kill you before you hit the ground.

~Talon, about to raise his body count.
I could too, if pushed from a high enough altitude.

Ask FƬora

03-05-2012

Quote:
Sounds like Jax has some competition.

~Talon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
...if you're implying hat Fiora and I are in love, I think your concern shouldn't be with Jax, but with me, your new competition.
Well... Shyvana is a Demacian, if not born then in spirit. She is quite the sight to behold as well. Strong and muscled, yet as graceful as a bird in the sky. Not only that, but she is quiet the beauty with those angled features and powerful presence.

In truth if Shyvana were to try and pursue moi? I would be... flattered beyond belief that a noble half-dragon such as she would deem moi, a mere human, suitable as a companion.

-Fiora Laurent

Ask Talon

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fģora View Post
Well... Shyvana is a Demacian, if not born then in spirit. She is quite the sight to behold as well. Strong and muscled, yet as graceful as a bird in the sky. Not only that, but she is quiet the beauty with those angled features and powerful presence.

In truth if Shyvana were to try and pursue me? I would be... flattered beyond belief that a noble half-dragon such as she would deem me, a mere human, suitable as a companion.

-Fiora Laurent
... What have I gotten myself into...

~Talon

Ask Shyvana

03-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Shyvana,

...some small part of me is flattered. Before I was given enchanted armor that grows with my body, every time I took my true form, my clothing was shredded. I ended every fight completely naked. So, I don't have that much of an issue with nudity that isn't purely for sexual stares. But being painted up in some big canvas is too much, Summoner. No thank you, but rest easy knowing that your request didn't anger me.

Quote:

...the question has now made me happy, knowing that it cost a Noxian 50 gold. However, fifty gold says Talon doesn't pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fģora View Post

In truth if Shyvana were to try and pursue moi? I would be... flattered beyond belief that a noble half-dragon such as she would deem moi, a mere human, suitable as a companion.

-Fiora Laurent
...I was not expecting this response. I also had no idea you thought so highly of me, what with your so carefully trained style and grace, compared to what I do. Don't sell yourself short, Fiora, you are the greatest Demacian I have ever met in terms of pure skill.

But of course, I am quite happy with my relationship with Jax... though I'm sure the typical male wouldn't mind if you and I became an item. Hmph. I will say that, yes, I would find you suitable as a companion.

Quote:
... What have I gotten myself into...

~Talon
If you break her heart, I'll splatter your guts, Blade's Shadow.